Xavier

-Wednesday's POV, entering the weathervane the following morning-

I shoved open the door, keeping my eyes upon my target. Tyler Gaplin. I walked straight behind the counter as he smiled awkwardly at me in confusion.

"Where is Monday?" I demanded as I gripped his collar, putting him in a choke hold. He coughed violently as I tightened my grip. "She was not at our dorm in the morning, and I left you responsible of her. If something has happened, I will kill you." I threatened him before letting go of his collar, allowing him to respond.

"She's safe! She's safe, gosh Wednesday," he coughed in between his words, rubbing his red neck as he did so. "after you told me to bring her back to mine, we watched a movie. it's not my fault she fell asleep."

"asleep. in your house." I refused to believe my cousin could be so lenient within who she could trust. Tyler began to speak, but his eyes softened as he looked behind me.

"Wednesday!" Monday greeted me as she came out of the small bakery doors meters away from us. Her hair had slight waves, whereas it was usually straight.

"Your hair has been wet. But it hasn't rained in the past 24 hours."

She frowned "yeah... I took a shower at Tyler's."

"Interesting." I turned back around to Tyler, "we have a development on the case. The Sheriff just informed me on another death. however no carvings where found. the death was of the same cause, but almost seemed sloppy. Not at all as precise as the last murders. I believe that whoever, or whatever, did this was in a rush." Tyler's face almost seemed panicked for a second, but Monday's voice rid me from questioning it.

"if we where there for 10 more minutes we could've seen it. or prevented it. I just still don't know how I passed out just like that." she sighed as we all began to walk to the booth.

"your passing out was a saving. 10 more minutes and you would both be dead along side that cyclist."

"I suppose..." she said as she sat on the left side of it. I sat across her, leaving space for Tyler as I knew he wished to sit opposite her. But as he sat down beside me and his hand accidentally brushed mine, one of my visions came.

Monday. An image of her pushing her way through a bush, then darkness surrounding her.

Monday on the forest floor, in some sort of trance as a figure which I couldn't quite distinguish made its way to the bush. BLOOD

Flesh tearing, ear-piercing screams while Monday stayed entirely still, passed out.

Flashing images of Tyler over Monday, picking her up with no recognition what so ever towards the sound. Blood on his hands. Was it Mondays blood? His own? Or someone else's.

- Mondays POV -

"Shit! what's happening what do we do?" I stressed as Wednesday continued to stretch her neck upwards, almost looking as if she was having a seizure.

"she must be having a vision, she said they come and go unexpectedly so something must have triggered it." Tyler informed me as he supported her arm to make sure she didn't collapse to underneath the table.

"a vision?" I questioned as Wednesday snapped her head back down. "Holy shit are you alright?"

She looked around, her usual blank expression appearing slightly more distressed, told by her widened eyes. However her mask slipped back on within a second. "I'm good. Let's go." she rushed to get out and grabbed my arm. but I didn't budge. "Monday what are you doing. I said let's go."