Rowan

- Mondays POV, 5 minutes later -

"again, thank you Xavier. I don't know a lot of people who would go out of their way to help me." I said as we stopped in front of the exterior of his room

"don't worry about it" he dismissed it, smiling subtly as he shook his head slightly, opening the door as he did so. I let a small smile escape until we stepped inside, where I saw a gorgeous girl coldly glaring at some random nerdy guy. "Bianca? what the hell are you doing here, girls aren't allowed in any boys dorm?" Xavier's entire mood shifted, clearly agitated.

"then what's she doing here?" Bianca snapped back as I followed closely behind Xavier

"I'm wanted here, you aren't. get lost." I stepped towards her. normally I would've let them have a pathetic fight but her disrespect towards me didn't let that happen.

"you can't talk to me like that. just because you're new, and you and your cousin have that whole mysterious family act going on doesn't mean you can come and pretend you know everything about Xavier and I's relationship." she clearly held a grudge against Wednesday.

"What relationship?" Xavier asked, "it's over. It's been over for almost 6 months now. now get out, please."

Bianca's tone softened as she softly took Xavier's hand in hers," you don't mean that now, do you?"

"oh shut up I've been here the whole Summer. Xavier has no interest in you, so leave him be." the boy with the glasses randomly intervened, opening the door for her to leave as he said so.

"still salty about how I keep beating you in fencing? pathetic." she rolled her eyes, beginning to walk out. she paused and turned towards me, "I run this school. don't do things you'll regret." and with that she left.

- Xaviers POV -

Monday burst out laughing as soon as Bianca slammed the door. "Holy shit that was so cringey. who does she think she is?"

"sorry, but who are you?" Rowan asked, adjusting his glasses as he leant against his desk.

"She's Monday. Wednesday's cousin. I guess nobody told you huh?" I informed him, asking the last question in a pitiful tone.

"yes nobody told me?!" Rowan slammed his fist on the desk, the lights flickering as he did. "sorry."

"woah, what the fuck just happened..." monday asked, curious but cautious.

"Rowan has-"

"I have to tell you the story before you hear it the wrong way. When Wednesday first moved to the school, something inside me snapped. Not in a good way. I was only just getting used to my powers, and my mum had powers of drawing the future. I didn't know that these drawings where incomplete. So, I thought that to save Nevermore, the school had to be rid of Wednesday Addams. I guess nobody wanted me to know that Monday Addams was a new addition incase I went crazy again" he laughed the last part to himself, nose twitching as he did so.

Mondays face went slightly pale and her eyes became wider. I felt horrible, knowing she was probably terrified of Rowan and felt even unsafe here. But the expression turned into a grin.

"that is sick, throw something across the room. no wait can you make me levitate? no make Xavier levitate!" she said in once breath, sitting on my bed as she did so.

Rowan slightly laughed as he lifted his hand, causing a few things to float among his command. First, his nightstand, but then he went further and began to juggle my pencil case items around  the room. As he did so, Monday became more and more invested, her eyes widening in shock as I found myself emersed in their deep chocolatey colour. I felt caught as she faced her smile towards me, but she turned back to Rowan's use of his magic as soon as I returned her smile.