| 7 |

Sometimes when you feel the most alone, a special someone might show up and make your day. M/N always knew that he never wanted to get married, he never wanted to be forever tied to someone. But society thinks that you are weird if you decide not to get married or have kids, but if M/N is honest. Kids are not something he wants, he is not mentally ready to care for a kid, bring them into this world and love them forever. He is not ready to know that a kid might hate him one day because he made a mistake when he raised them. He is not ready to put a human's future on the edge just because he had no idea how to raise a kid.

M/N is tired of being asked at work when they can meet his girlfriend... Girlfriend? What girlfriend? He is single and has been for a long time, he never really loved any of the people he dated back then, he tried but it felt so fake. His parents never forced him, they never forced him to get a partner. They never said anything about it having to be a boy or girl, it was just not allowed to be an animal or child. It was a top priority of his parents, to make sure that M/N understood as a child, that they would love him no matter who he loves, but if he brings home a child or animal they would call the police on him. Bring home a man, bring home a woman they did not care. But bring home a child or an animal, they will disown you and call the police. He understands why they always reminded M/N why being with a child and an animal was wrong. He had heard stories about that kind of stuff and M/N's father made sure to scare him as a child and teenager. He never brought home a child or an animal, and he is never going to.

M/N walked out of Tivoli with a smile on his face, his grandparents went home a few hours ago. It is about to turn midnight, he notices young people walking from bar to bar with their friends. M/N has been talking to the man who was sitting on the bench, he knew that it was RM from BTS. But he understands the feeling of people knowing you for one thing that does not define you as a whole person. He never once mentioned BTS or Namjoon's job, the man is on holiday, and he is not supposed to be involved with work now. They talk for a while, they buy some drinks and soon it is about midnight and M/N thinks that it is about time he gets home, since his grandparents already are asleep, he thanks Namjoon for the amazing hours of convocation. He gives Namjoon a piece of paper and says: "If you need someone to hang out with, just text me and I will drive here" Namjoon thanks him and saves the paper.

"Get home safe uuhh... Are you older or younger than me?" M/N smiles "I am 34" Namjoon look surprised "Woah, should I call you hyung?" He says with a small smile on his face "If you want to, then sure" They split up after saying goodbye. M/N calls a taxi and soon he is no longer standing by Namjoon's side. 

Namjoon is still standing where M/N left him. He can not help but think about how much he enjoyed M/N's company. It was nice to have someone who knew about his job but never mention it once. It was nice that M/N seemed to understand that Namjoon was not just the leader of BTS but also a person besides that. 

It felt like he was at peace with himself, but with someone else...