3

By the time we finished shopping in the charity shop, I had over 3 suitcases worth of stuff ranging from clothing to cleaning supplies as well as a few future educational items so I could teach my baby everything I possibly can even without sending him to school.

The house I bought was fully furnished luckily and I had made sure to pick up one or two trinkets to help the place feel like home.

Next, we headed to the local farmers market to buy some fruits and vegetables and even a cow along with a few pigs. I also got two sheep and two goats among other farm animals to raise. Other than the farm animals I got some seeds for staple foods and a few other foods that are just nice to have. Once I had finished that I headed over to the nearest cheap supermarket where I bought a load of sugar, rice, and canned foods that would last a long time.

The last stop before we headed to before heading to the house was a general shop where I picked up some pots, pans, and cooking utensils then plates, bowls, and eating utensils. Now we had everything we needed and my money was almost gone, I had made sure I had just enough to pay for the ride out to the house.

I called a taxi to pick us up.

The drive was long but peaceful, Danny was amazed by the fast-passing images and the beautiful blue sky that met the growing green grass and blended into a beautiful artistic scenery.

Before I knew it we had arrived at the ivy-laced house straight out of a fairytale in the middle of nowhere. As I helped Danny out of the car I saw the young man who had sold us the house standing in the small garden in front of the house. He was dressed in a white, button-up shirt with long sleeves rolled up to his forearms and black slacks that hung loosely on his legs as he stood and greeted us. This man with short and straight ginger locks and chocolate brown eyes had a big grin plastered to his freckled face.

Departing from the car, I gently picked up Danny so he sat in my arms. Now with my bun in my embrace, I strolled lazily toward the waiting young man. A smile slipped onto my face as I approached him, the reality that we would be living here from now on just barely set in.

"Mommy~ are we home?" my baby asked me and a warmth burst inside my chest at his cuteness.
"Yes, baby, that nice man over there is going to give us the keys in a moment," I whispered to him with a gentle voice as a hooked his nose playfully after finishing my sentence.

We both ended up giggling as I finally arrived directly before the upping man.

"Hello sir," I politely greeted him with a courtesy smile on my face.
"Hello miss, I have already received the money and the house is ready to live in, so all I need from you now is your signature for the legal documents." the man said curtly, getting straighter to the point, I can appreciate that.
"Let me sign them all now then, shall we head inside to do so?" I asked just as directly.
"That is fine," he said as we made our way inside.

The first thing I saw when the front door opened was a rustic-looking living room which created a cosy atmosphere.

I strode over to one of the unoccupied chairs and plopped my baby into it before I sat down in the chair nearest it.

The man never introduced himself but I knew that his name was Celeb from our online interaction.

Celeb sat in the next chair over from me and grabbed some documents from his briefcase and a pen from his breast pocket before handing them over to me promptly. I grabbed the documents and pen and scanned the small print to ensure that everything would be fine before I signed at the bottom, I then repeated this until I had signed everything I needed to sign and then handed the papers and the pen back to him.

With that, he flipped through the bottom corner of the documents, checking that I had signed them all.

Having confirmed that everything is ready he passed me the key to the house and then got up. I followed his lead and also stood so I could lead him out as the new owner of this house.

After Caleb left I returned to the living room where my baby was editing half asleep.

"It's been a long day, huh baby?" I whispered as I picked up the sleepy bun.
"Mhm~, I'm not sleepy mommy," Danny cooed in his milky voice.
"Don't lie, your tongue will turn blue," I teased my son lightly.

He immediately clasped his tiny paws over his mouth which he closed with his rosy lips pursed closed in a pout.

Cheerful laughter escaped my lips as my eyes curved into crescents and my baby boy looked up at me with a gaze that seemed to say I was the most beautiful thing in the world.

I hadn't actuary seen my appearance since I transmigrated here. I had noticed my hair was chocolate brown whilst Danny's is more of a caramel brown. I know my skin is tanned from the long hours this body used to work under the Sun for meagre wages to support Danny and herself.

Danny is like an adorable doll with his pale and rosy skin, big eyes like tanzanite, and short but fluffy caramel hair. Since he is so cute, I must be at least a little pretty or his dad is handsome but since he's not here I'm claiming all reliability for how cute my baby is!

Who needs that sperm donor anyway? I and Danny sure don't!

----------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!