Wishing In an Ophanage

I'm Meg. I'm 14 and I live in an Orphanage. I wish I had a loving family, that cares for me but all I have is a dirty dress I wear everyday and night and a note from my Aunt.

The note says:

Meg, your parents died the week after you were born in a car crash. I was going to take care of you but I hate children and I never liked your mom.

Sincerely,
Aunt Jane

I don't have any friends in the orphanage because all of them are jerks. All I want to do is listen to Ariana Grande on my crappy IPod that is 7 years old. Ariana Grande is like a goddess to me. So I plugged in headphones and turned on Honeymoon Avenue.
I'm turning 15 tomorrow and all I want for my birthday is to be adopted. I am too old and nobody would want to adopt me. People want cute adorable kids that are 5 years old, not 15!
So I sat on my uncomfortable bed listening to Ariana. All of the girls in my orphanage get adopted very quickly. I was here my whole life. I get jealous all the time. The only girl I like here is Rosy. Rosy is 8 years old and is like my little sister.
"I got you something from the kitchen." she said handing me a chocolate chip cookie.
"Awe! Thanks Rosy!" I said hugging her. She makes food for Ms.Dony.
If you don't know, Ms.Dony is the woman who takes care of us. She is like Ms.Hannigan from the movie Annie. I hate her so much! We eat oatmeal everyday because she eats everything from the pantry! She is so fat and ugly.
I looked at the old clock on the wall and it was 9:00pm; our bedtime. So I yelled at the girls on the couch downstairs, "Girls!! It's time for bed!!"
Thankfully the girls came up the old, wooden creaky stairs and got into their assigned beds. I got out of bed and tucked Rosy in. I kissed her on the forehead and said goodnight. Then I turned off the light and got into bed.
"I'm turning 15 tomorrow." I whispered to myself. I rolled over onto my side and closed my eyes.
I'm looking forward for tomorrow!