Stories

*at Starbucks with Nash*

I giggled when he showed me the video of me being pranked. It scared the crap out of me!

He started to look at me and then my arm, then back at his phone.

"Umm. Meg?" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ya?"

"Well I was looking up from my phone and noticed this thing on your arm, what is it?" he asked. Pointing to the scar I had on my arm.

It is a stupid story...

"Well I was singing in the kitchen and one of the mean girls hated my singing. She yelled at me a few times and I kept singing," I said then rubbed my arm,"She grabbed a knife and stabbed me in the arm..." I looked at the ugly scar and back at Nash. He gasped a little and then grabbed my hands.

"I-Im so sorry."

"Don't be." I said then grinned.

We drank our drinks and walked in the park. He talked about his family and I talked about my new family.

I think I like Nash...

Well whenever I'm around him I get butterflies in my stomach. And I feel the heat in my cheeks when I talked to him. But I'm not good enough for him.

"Nash?" I asked him.

"Yes Meg?"

"Why do you want to be my friend? I'm ugly and stupid." I said then wiped away a tear falling down my cheek.

"Meg! Your the most beautiful girl in the world! Your not stupid, your so smart! And lastly, I love you!" Then he hugged me tightly.

"You what?" I said then smiled.

"I love you Meg Grande." he said and curled his lips into a smile.

I felt butterflies fly around my stomach.

He loves me.

Nash Grier loves me.

And I love him back.

--------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! I'm sorry this chapter is short! 😔

Can you guys vote and comment please? I want to see your opinions and ideas for the book😄

Thanks for 160 reads!!! You guys are amazing!