Crushing

"Why are you at Starbucks with Nash Grier?!" Frankie said with a questioning voice.

"Well, I was in line and he was staring at me. We chatted while we waited in line and then he told me who he was." I said sitting on the couch,"We talked about being famous and then he offered to drive me home since its raining right now."

"I understand. But why did you hug him?" He said with a smirk.

"I... I don't know." I lied and looked at Toulouse and Ophelia playing with their toys. I think he knows I lied.

"Is my niece crushing on a boy!?" Frankie said and jumped on the couch.

"Maybe..." I said then giggled.

"Awe! Young love!" He said then shoved me.

I laughed and walked upstairs.

My phone was going crazy with notifications!

There were pictures of me and Nash hugging and more on Social Media!

The comments on Twitter were just jealous fan girls.

But some comments were super nice!

I got a text message from Nash.

N: Hey! Did you see what people are saying about our friendship yet?

M: Yes.

N: I'm sorry about my fans. I thought they would be supportive and nice. Some of them were.

M: It's fine. It's not your fault.

N: I am gonna tweet something about this.

M: I will too☺

N: Want to hangout tomorrow?

M: Sure! You can come to my house.

N: that sounds great! See ya soon!

M: Bye!

N: Bye!

So I went on Twitter and I tweeted:

"Hey guys! Its Meg Grande. I want to state that I am not in a relationship with Nash. We are friends"

I sent it and a ton of people favorited and retweeted it in like seconds.

Nash tweeted something almost identical to what I said.

At least people know that we aren't dating. But people still don't understand what the word Friendship means because people are still hating on us.

I just ignored it and walked over to my window.

The Paps were still there. I felt blind with all the flashes from the cameras.

I just wish mom was home. She makes me feel special.

When I was at the orphanage I was depressed and miserable. I would cry myself to sleep almost every night. Rosy would lay next to me in my uncomfortable bed and snuggle me.

Oh, I miss Rosy! She is the reason I had hope. It wasn't a lot of hope. But it was enough to keep me wishing on being adopted.

I didn't notice that a tear was slowly rolling down my cheek. I wiped it away then closed the curtains to my window.

I walked over to my bed and layed down on my side. My eyelids started to fall and then my phone goes off.

I looked at who was calling and it was Nash.

I answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Meg! I have a question for you." Nash said excitedly.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Would you do me the honor of being in a YouTube video with me and Cameron?" Mash asked me.

"That sounds fun! I definitely have to say yes to that!" I said to Nash. My lips curled up into a smile.

I didn't know who this Cameron guy was...

"I got to go now Meg." He said through the phone.

"Bye!" I said to him. Without sounding sad that I had to say bye.

"Bye Meg!"

He ended the call and I ran down the stairs into the living room where Frankie was watching a Big Brother.

"Frankie, my friend Nash asked me to be in his youtube video." I said nervously.

"That sounds fun Meg!" he said then patted the couch next to him gesturing me to take a seat. I sat down on the comfy couch.

"Nash mentioned another guys name on the phone too."

"Who is it?" Frankie said with a smile.

"Cameron?" I said questionably.

"It's Cameron Dallas. Nash's best friend." he said looking back at the show.

"Thanks for the help." I said and watched the rest of the show with him. I didn't understand it but oh well.

I went into my bathroom to take a shower. I felt dirty. So I put pajamas by the sink and took off my clothes. Then I hopped in the shower. The warm water felt so good on my bare skin. Mom bought me this shampoo that smelled like Strawberries. I love it!

After I got out of the shower, I dried my hair then put on my batman pajama pants and a regular black tank top. I hopped into my cozy bed and looked at the stars in the sky through my window.

I then realized that I closed my curtains earlier today...

I sat straight up and grabbed this big book off of my nightstand. I held it to my chest. I went to open my door but someone grabbed my waist! I went to scream but a second person covered my mouth. I kicked and squirmed and then the lights to my room turned on and I heard men laughing. The two guys let go of me and I first saw Frankie laughing his butt off with a camera in his hands. Then I turned around to see Nash and this other cute guy.

They were both laughing so hard.

"Meg! Your going to be on Youtube!" Nash said between his laughs.

"Wait, this is a prank!?" I said and then walked up to the laughing guys and shoved them with a smile on my face.

"Yep! Im Cameron Dallas by the way." He said with a beautiful smile.

"Hi!" I said back. Dang it! That was the worst first impression ever! Im still panting from being "kidnapped"!

Frankie handed Nash the Camera and put his arm around my shoulder.

"I let them in and opened your window when you were showering. Then We all hid." Frankie said. Looking proud saying his plan.

"He is a very good prankster." Nash said with his huge white smile. I couldn't help but stare at him.

"He's so hot......" I thought, then realized that I said it out loud and everyone was staring at me....

"I-I mean... It's really hot in here. Frankie, please turn on the air conditioning." I giggled a little.

"It is on." He said then laughed.

"Well make it colder!" I looked at him.

"I got to go Meg! See you tomorrow maybe?" Nash said then winked at me. I smiled.

"Okay! I will text you." I said then winked back.

I have Nash another friendly hug and they left our house.

Finally.....

Sleep

I hopped into my bed and closed my eyes. Waiting for tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N-

OMG!!!! 100 Reads!!!!! I am so thankful!!! You guys are amazing!!! Thank you for reading this book! I spent a lot of time righting these chapters❤ once again thank you for reading!😘

~Meg