Chapter 1

So I think that it's going to be set in like the 80's or 90's so they can have better music. And this is going to be Vance more at home so yall can see what it's like for him. Im also writing this one my computer so if yall see some random things thats why. And Im probably not going to be going over this to see if I messd anything up.

Vance's pov:
I woke up to my super annoying alarm being so fucking loud!! I jus moved and didn;t get much sleep last night. Air mattresses are so uncorfortable. Anyways I got up and went to make sure Lorelai is up before I get ready for school. Oh yea todays my first day of school and ofc I just had to move in the middle of the year, but Im not nervous I just don't want to be starting to school in the middle of the year and if it was up to me I would never go to school. After I made sure she was awake I got ready of school doing my necessary stuff then went to my room and went to put on my favorite outfit ever I wore it all the time, I got my sleeveless white shirt and my favorite denim vest and some jeans.
I went down stairs to see my mom cooking breakfast "Bonjour maman, comment se passe ta matinée jusqu'à présent?" I asked her, she looks up from whatever she was cooking and says "Vance, tu m'as fait peur, mais mes matins vont bien, es-tu excité pour ton premier jour?" Great I don't wanna lie to her telling her that I don't want to be here in this stupid small town that probably has weird people. So me being me ofc I lied. "Qui, je suis super excité, je pense que je vais m'amuser." "C'est bon bébé. Assurez vous que Lorelai est prête." "Ok maman". (translations, "Morning mom how's your day so far?" "Vance you scared me, but my mornings alright, are you excited for your first day?" "Yes I'm super excited I think I'm going to have fun." "That's good baby. Go make sure Lorelai's ready." "Ok mama" sorry if it's wrong I'm using google translate)
I went up stairs to make sure Lorelai was getting ready and her door was cracked so I peeked in and saw her dancing around listening to music on her walkman whispering the lyrics.
3rd p pov:
Vance ran in, picked his sister up swinging her around and dropped her on her bed as she was screaming. He was laughing and her screaming started to turn into laughing as she started yelling at him telling him to never do that again and that he scared her.
Lorelai's pov:
I was listening to my favorite song and dancing around. (Idk what to make her favorite song). When all of a sudden someone came in picking me up by the waist and started swinging me around. I started to scream but realized it was Vance so I started laughing instead. He dropped me on my bed, which kinda hurt but Im not going to let him know that like duh.. anyways I started yelling at him, "VANCE WHAT IS WORNG WITH YOU!! YOU CSARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!" I yelled at him in a playful tone so he knows im not mad at him. "WELL I don't know MAYBE you should be getting ready for school instead of dancing around like an idiot." WHAT AN IDIOT!! ugh how rude. "WELL MAYBE I was just bored." I turn around facing my back towards him and crossing my arms, giving him the silent treatment. "Come on Lor you can't be mad at me" "..." "Come ooon" he says poking me. "STOP POKING ME!!" "SHE SPEAKS" he yells in a weird voice. "DAMN IT" "HEY YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SAYING SHIT LIKE THAT YOUR LIKE 5" WHAT DID HE JUST CALL ME!! 5 DO I LOOK 5 FUCKING YEARS OLD LIKE WTF!!! "IM 12 YOU HAIRY MONSTER!!!" "HEY THATS JUST MEAN" "YOU STARTED IT" I mean he did start it.
Vance's pov:
She called me a hairy monster thats so rude. "fine just get ready for school we leave in 5 minutes" "Ok fine... now get out" the audactiy of this girl "ok HURRY UP" I yell closing the door behind me, mom already left, so it's just me and Lor have to walk to school.
~~Time Skip~~
We made it to school it was only a 10 minute walk Lor complained the whole time but me personally I like walking and taking in the scenery yk. I have to go to the office to get my schedule and locker number, which means I have to ask someone for directions and I hate talking to people. I'm what you call socially awkward which your probably like you seem confident but in reality Im not..so. Anyways maybe I can just walk around and try to find-
Then I got bumped into breaking my train of thought "SHit sorry man I'm running late to class" a kid with black hair said running off before I could say something.
Bruce's pov:
I woke up late because I forgot to set my alarm shit. "fuck" I mumble I mumble under my breath "AMY!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE IT'S... 7:50!?!?!??!" I siad juamping outta bed and running to her room "FUCK" Amy yelled "AMY" "SORRY" we got ready for school in less then 5 minutes and school starts at 8.
We made it to school just in time but I was about to miss 1st period so i was running down the hall turning a corner and accidentally bumping into someone
They looked new but I couldn't tell cause I had to get to class so I took off running to first period yelling "Shit sorry man I'm running late to class" I can't be late because if my parents found out they would kill me.
I get to class apologizing to the techer real quick and sitting down right after.
Back to Vance:
I found the office after a bit. I had to talk to the principal which I didn't like it sucks talking to people and she was nice and all but like still idk how to explain it.
She was walking me to my class, she started to talk to the teacher and then she told me to go inside the classroom and to introduce myself which I DIDN'T want to do at all because it's talking infront of everyone and thats like no.
3rd p pov:
Vance started to introduce himself "Im Vance, and I just moved here from France." "Alright Vance, you can sit next to Bruce.. Bruce please raise your hand" It was the black haired boy from earlier. He raised his hand not really looking at the teacher. Vance walked towards Bruce sitting next to him "Hi Im Bruce." he said. "Im Vance" Vance said turning towards the board.

1181 words
Sorry I got tired and its like 5am right now so like anyways. Hope you like it so far and there might be mistaskes and stuff so sorry it's going to stay like that cause I don't feel like going over it.
Thoughts?