Chapter 4

Bruce's pov:
I walked back to the table, I guess I look confused or maybe worried or something cause I hear Robin say, "Finney sabes que eres mi mejor amigo pero- what's wrong with him?" "Bruce you ok?" Finney asked. "Oh yeah I just uh.." Shit what do I tell them I can't tell them Vance's thing, oh I know. "I uh I saw James Martinez and Anna Moreno making out in the restroom." I mean it's true I saw it last friday during 3rd period I just didn't tell anyone.
"Omg they would make a goo couple if James and his ex stop getting together they are toxic for each other and things always end up super bad between them!" Donna says sitting down. "Shit Donna you scared me I didn't even see you coming" Finney says, while Robin looks kinda mad with like a hint of jealousy.
I thought it was funny because like a week ago he came out to Donna because people kept shipping them and so he was like I'm gay and then she was like me too and apperently only me, Gwen and Amy knew about it. Also I accidently laughed and I was looking at Robin. "What are you laughing at pendejo" I still think it's funny. "Nothing just a joke Amy said earlier" She looked confused but then looked at Robin, Finney, and Donna. "Oh yeah that joke I said in the morning right?" Thank you Amy. "Yeah that one."
Then I saw Vance walking back to the table and Donna looking confused. "Oh Donna this is Vance he's new here." I intrudce them. "Hi Vance!" Donna says waving. "Hi it's nice to meet you Donna" He smiles.

286 words
So like it's really short but where I'm at it's like 5 in the morning and I have to wake up in like an hour and I haven't slept in like 3 days so bye. Also I think that's all the group and the day is now over which I think it took me forever to finish the first day but it's fine. next chapter I'll try and put more of his home life in there and also the sleepover ok now fr bye. hope you hade a good Christmas!!
Thoughts?