The Beginning

Born to crack addicted parents in early 2001, she was deemed a miracle child. Mother already had 3 kids prior to her and one after her. She is her Father's only child. Born in the heart of Queens, NY, it truly was a miracle she made it. After a year of life, her mother moved her states away to North Carolina. Now being solely raised by her mother, things in her life began to take a shift. Unbeknownst to her, her mother began to pick up her old habits after getting clean before she was born. Living in a full house with older siblings was always a strange experience. She never felt like she belonged because she knew she was different from them. By the time she was 7, she had witnessed her mother using unbeknownst to her mother. Her eldest siblings always knew about their mother's addiction. Mackenzie had a dark secret she was keeping from everyone. She never felt heard or seen when it came to important matters. Growing up she was always the bigger & uglier sister. She wanted to be like her gorgeous & popular sisters for the longest time. Early on she displayed self esteem issues due to her older sister bullying her. She never understood where it came from. All she wanted was to be loved. Soon her whole world would come crashing tremendously due to going into foster care for the first time.

This is beginning of the haunted mind of Mackenzie Valentine.