Prologue

(WARNING!! MANGA SPOILERS ALL THE WAY TO THE END!!)

"IT'S OVER LEGENDARY DUO!!!", Taiju shouted as he slammed Benkei and Wakasa in the ground. Taiju stood tall as Senju look at him shock.

"..Amazing", Senju let out as she saw how he beaten those two.

"Now, Hanagaki...", Taiju said as he turn to Takemichi.

"It's your turn!!", He continued.

Takemichi walk towards where Manjiro is as he glared at him with determination.

"Come on down, Sano Manjiro", Takemichi said as Manjiro just look at him.

"So it all comes down to this...", Manjiro stated, still looking at the beat up Takemichi.

Taiju, Hakkai, and Mitsuya look at them as Hakkai let out a sigh.

"Finally...", Hakkai mumbled enough for Mitsuya to hear.

Takemichi and Manjiro look at each other as Manjiro finally ask something.

"Why did you come back?", Manjiro asked as Takemichi replied to him.

"I promised your future self that I would save you", Takemichi said as Manjiro still look at him.

"Your future self killed me, and then tried to end it all by killing yourself", Takemichi let him know as the others in the vicinity look at him confusingly.

"Future self...? What the hell is he talking about?", Taiju let out as Sanzu tried to stand up while his head are bleeding.

"But at the very end, you reached out to me for help. That's the first time I heard your true feelings", Takemichi explained as Manjiro listen to him.

"I shook you hand and activated the trigger, to end this once for all!", He said.

Taiju who was listening to them notice someone from his behind. Looking at his back, Sanzu strikes his katana to him furiously as Taiju dodges him in shock but Sanzu still manage to graze him.

"LIKE HELL I'LL LET YOU!", Sanzu shouts in anger.

Taiju kneeled in pain as Takemichi shouted his name in worry. Taiju's body falls down at the ground as Sanzu struggled to stand up but still furious.

"HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI! YOU CALL YOURSELF A TIME LEAPER, YET YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT HIS DESTINY IS!", Sanzu shouted at the top of his lungs as Takemichi look at him in shock.

"HIS FATE HAS BEEN SEALED EVER SINCE HE WAS A KID! HE HAS NO OTHER PATH TO WALK ON EXCEPT FOR THE PATH OF CARNAGE!", Sanzu continues as Hanma walk to them while grinning.

"You're the only one left standing for Touman right now", Hanma said while he look at Takemichi.

"Seems like you're at the end of the line here", Hanma continues as Takemichi let out a groan. Suddenly, someone runs to them while shouting.

"HE'S NOT ALONE!!", Chifuyu rans towards Hanma and readied to kick him but because of Hanma's fast reflexes, he punch him in the face.

"Chifuyu!", Takemichi says in worry. Hanma laugh exasperatedly as he look at Chifuyu who is laying on the floor in pain.

"Hey there Matsuno...", Hanma said as he walked towards Chifuyu.

"I thought I'd put an end to you", he said as Mitsuya look at Chifuyu in worry.

"Chifuyu... You're bruised and beaten..", Mitsuya said as Chifuyu tries to get up in his position.

"Takemitchy...", Chifuyu called out at him while his voice are wavering.