Resist - 1

(⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ everything is based from the manga and not in the anime)

~•~•~•~•~

"I have a hypothesis about your ability to leap through time," Naoto said as Takemichi look at him.

'Naoto has no common sense', Takemichi thought.

Naoto look at the screen with an irk mark in his forehead.

'What does that mean?', Naoto thought angrily as he watches the video on the screen.

Hinata then laughed a little as she saw how his little brother and his boyfriend interact with each other in the future. That makes her calm a little bit knowing that there are problems that Takemichi can't solve all alone.

Chifuyu just sighed as he look at the screen, he misses his partner. He bit his lips, trying to stop the tears that are threatening to fall down. He succeeded somehow and he knows, he knows that Inui saw him but he is thankful that he didn't say anything.

"What...? Takemitchy's ability to travel time?", Mitsuya said with shock evident in his voice. Along with the Haitani brothers who look at the screen with wide eyes in disbelief.

"Ah right, you guys aren't here when she showed the first video.", Baji said as Draken decided to explain to the new comers about the first video.

"Tokyo Manji Gang... Hinata-chan died? And Takemichi can time travel? Haa...", Mitsuya said in shock as he massages his head.

'My head hurts not because of the injury that's already been healed but from the revelation they decided to dump to us', Mitsuya thought and forced himself to accept the fact.

'But what happened? There's no way the gang would be like that, unless... ', Mitsuya added to his thought as he started to theorize the potential possibilities on why did the gang ended up like that.

"First of all, you time leapt from July 4th, 2017 to July 4th, 2005. In other words, I'm sure that your ability is to return to the same day 12 years in the past.", Naoto explained his observation as Takemichi look at him with a sweat drop.

'Absolutely zero common sense.'

Naoto swear to himself that Takemichi will really get a scolding from him after this event finished.

July 6th, 2017

"That's the important part", Naoto said as he tried to keep Takemichi's attention at the computer screen while drinking hot coffee.

'I'm so sleepy', Takemichi thought as he tries to keep his eyes open. You can see how hard he tried as his eyes have evident eyebags.

"Damn, look how tired Takemitchy is", Rindou said as Ran just snickered.

Mikey smiles in amusement along with Draken who just smirks at the appearance Takemichi have.

"Naoto, don't be too hard on Takemichi", Hinata said as she sweat drop while looking at her boyfriend in the screen.

"He need to know all of the information that I've gathered to save you", Naoto calmly said even though he felt a little bit guilty when he saw how tired Takemichi is in the screen.