Reborn

(⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ everything is based from the manga and not in the anime)

~•~•~•~•~

A man could be seen laying in sideways in his bed while he watches the TV. You could see how dirty his room is if you focuses on it.

"That's nasty", Baji growled in disgust as the others looks the same except Naoto who scrunched his nose knowing that he saw it firsthand.

Chifuyu, who doesn't know what Takemichi look like in the future now knows. His partner didn't tell him about his room, I mean who would?

Mikey squinted his eyes as he feel familiarity with the guy in the screen. He knows that he knew this guy but he don't know who.

The TV reporter spoke as it echoed throughout the whole room.

'The dispute between Tokyo Manji Gang has been intensifying in the city'

'Recently, uninvolved civilians fell victim to the dispute.'

"No way? For real? Scary~", The man said while eating some chips.

The trio froze as they look at the screen with disbelief in their faces.

"What the heck is this!?", Baji shouted as he stood up in anger.

"What is this!?", He growled as he was about to walk forward the woman that fortunately, Draken stops.

"Calm down, Baji", Draken said as he look at Mikey who look at the screen with nothing but coldness in his eyes.

'What happened to us?'

The reporter continued as the man watches the news.

'Within the many victims, there were two fatalities.'

'Those two are 25 year old, Tachibana Naoto'

"Tachibana Naoto...?", He mumbled in confusion.

Hinata gasped as she heard her brothers name. She knows that this was the time where she died, but she didn't know that her brother will too.

But the she remembers, her brother in the future is sitting not far behind them. Did Takemichi saves his brother from his death? Her thoughts are in circle as she didn't notice the others reaction.

"Huh!? But he's alive? How?", Draken asks as he look at the man that got mention in the screen. The man just sweat dropped as he fixes his necktie.

"I think the video will explain it", He answers them as he look at the screen.

'So this is the first timeline', he mumbled, not knowing that it was actually not the original one.

Chifuyu, who know about the time leap ability look at the screen.

'This was where his journey starts huh', he thought as he remembers all of the things that Takemichi did to them. Letting a lone tear drop from his eyes.

'Thank you... Takemichi'

'And 26 year old Tachibana Hinata.'