A Stalker that Knows.

I silently watched as a friend of mine looked through a sort of old book with the title 'Spirits Guidance to Find One.' I wondered why he had the book, as if there was any spirits around a agency that ends up dying almost every mission.

      "Sire what're you reading that for? You know spirits aren't around here." I tiredly spoke up. Sire perked up at me. "I just noticed people have said they thought they've seen some around here in Nevada, and I wanna see if it's true." I gave Sire a confused glare. "You sure these 'Spirits' aren't made up? They don't sound really real."

      Sire put the book down and hid it away. "Sire you know Spirits can't possibly be real." Sire sighed, "Can you just not bring it up around the A.A.H.W. and we can try to see if they're real?"

      "We? You mean you. I'm not dealing with any of this. We'll probably get killed for gods sake!" I irritatingly spoke, resting my hand on my forehead. "Zy look, we have weapons, you're even a engineer! You won't die out there, just take this as if we're uhh.. searching for a missing person, alright?" I looked up at Sire. "Missing person? The hell do you mean this agency wouldn't even give a shit about a missing person!" Sire got up and left, murmuring something I couldn't hear. Guess I could see what Vain's up to, haven't spoken to him after he got upset with me for not noticing he was drowning that one time.

I looked around the agency for Vain, but him nowhere in sight. Until a sort of poster caught my eye. 'Still Missing: Vain Hawk. If you find him, report to the A.A.H.W. Last seen: The Dock.' I rubbed my eyes. This can't be real. I stared at the poster, knowing that me and Vain commonly visit the dock. What if I get accused of possibly murdering him? No. They don't know if he's dead. He can't possibly be dead! He would stay away from the water if he can't swim, so why was he there without telling me? I tiredly sighed, trying to process all that's happening right now. First I get Sire fucking pissed off at me and now a friend I've known ever since I was able to get into the higher ranks could be dead? Wait. Something's crossed out on the poster. I was hesitant to see if Sire could help with Vain being missing, but right as a turned around, I was faced with a massive headache for a reason I didn't know.

The thing seemed to resemble somewhat like The Auditor, but a purple-ish pink outline, more.. human-like eyes.. a stretched out frown.. and a trench coat as black as the night.. if the sky wasn't red all the time. This thing wasn't even like The Auditor. I noticed it was holding something behind its back. A bloody sledgehammer.

"Who the hell are you?" The fire-like thing didn't respond to me, as it seemed to just lifelessly stare. It put down the sledgehammer and leaned it against the wall. Nobody else seemed to see it as I got a few strange looks. "Well if it isn't Zy. I've heard you have a friend go missing? How disappointing it may feel." It's voice seemed rather glitchy, messed up, and dead. It seemed to wait for me to respond. "Who are you." I repeated myself in a more aggressive tone, as it never stated it's name. "What brings people together and separates them?" It asked. "What does that have to do with your na-" I was cut off by it. "Answer." It seemed pretty annoyed at me already. I couldn't come up with a answer. "Uh. Whatever you are, I can't think of an answer. Can you just tell me your name?" It gave a stern look, before calmly saying, "KARMA." Karma.. that name sounded familiar but I couldn't place my finger on what.

"Karma? Why are you talking to me? And why can't the others see you?" Karma stared down at me.

"You know Zy.. there's some things you shouldn't know, but it seems you have many things to hide. I know everything you did wrong. I am the one you shall fear." Right after they said that, they were gone. Nowhere in sight.

__________________________________________________________________________________

omg I finally stared writing something for my madcom oc's since I'm bored

also this takes place a bit after Vain was reported missing

anyways

yeah I'll probably forget about this but eh please tell me if you like it

this is short as hell tbh- I was running out of motivation

anyways buh-bye