"THAT THING IS YOUR FRIEND?!"

I blankly stared where Karma was, trying to understand what he means by knowing everything I did wrong. I don't even know this 'Karma.' How would he even know who I am and everything about me? To spend some of my time I decided to try to see if I could talk to Sire. He might know this Karma. He reads tons of stuff based on things that aren't humans at all. I could save the missing Vain thing for later. But the headaches gone now. Huh.

"Zy what do you need? I'm busy." Sire turned to me with his agency shades off, seeming to be trying to find something. "Sure you're busy, Sire." I laughed a bit as Sire just cackled. "Fine, fine I'm not busy. What do you want then?" I was hesitant to tell him about Karma, since if Karma knows 'everything' about me, he might be watching us somehow as we speak.

"Sire I know you probably won't believe me, but I saw this thing that looked like The Auditor but creepier. It said it's name was 'Karma.' Do you know who that is?" Sire gave me a weird look. "Are you sure you're not just seeing things? I know you haven't been getting a lot of sleep recently." Sire's right. That's probably just my imagination. I could use some sleep now-a-days, but Karma seemed very real to me.

"Zy? You there?" Karma is real. I just have to prove it to hi-

CRASH.

I quickly was broken from my thoughts after we both heard some loud crash and terrified screams. I grabbed my weapons and so did Sire, as we assumed this was probably a raid from Hank.

"Zy that crash sounded like something larger than Hank. You sure we should go out there?" I faced where we heard the screams, just to be cut off by no gunshots. Just the sound of.. being torn apart. That can't be right. Hank wouldn't tear someone to shreds without weapons. That isn't Hank.

Me and Sire quickly sprinted down the hall, just to enter a blood and corpse covered room. Some still alive but barely even looking like a human. All the corpses didn't seem human at all. Sire went dead silent glaring around the room. How could someone that isn't even Hank kill so much people in just a few minutes? We both held loaded guns out, prepared to shoot anything.

Sire stayed behind me, uneasy about all this, as it seemed it was just us here. I glared back at Sire. "Sire you can stay out of this if you want to." Sire shakily spoke. "I'll manage.." Sire looked up into the next hall. Instantly terrified. "Zy what the fuck is that." I looked up and I froze. Something that wasn't even close to human was staring directly at us. Covered in blood. And it didn't seem happy as it backed its back legs against a wall, as we aimed our guns at it.

Right when it darted at us, I got out of the way grabbing Sire by the shirt collar so he didn't get torn to shreds like those other poor souls. Right as the thing was about to tear us to shreds, we heard a voice.

"Chainstroke get away from them!" Karma's here? But why? Karma seemed like they hated me. The thing gave us a annoyed stare, before walking towards the hall we saw it in as Karma came into view. I lowered my weapon. Sire was already passed out from fear. "Karma what are you doing here?! That thing could've killed us!" "Thing? You mean my friend?" Karma glared at this supposed 'Chainstroke' as it stayed by Karma.

"That thing is your friend?!" Karma sighed. "Yes, yes he is. Sorry about all the chaos. I told Chainstroke I would be here and never tell him when I'd leave. He gets aggressive seeing guns." Chainstroke made a sort of annoyed animal but more messed up sound, like a grinder. "Chainstroke you literally nearly killed this entire base. Go back to Shame for all I care." Karma groaned annoyingly to their friend. "Karma that thing didn't even spea-" "He can't speak like a human. Im able to communicate with him in a language he uses called Myningel." I fell silent as Karma signaled Chainstroke to leave. "God now someone will have to clean up this mess before this place smells like rotting corpses." Karma groaned.