"Ich bin zurück."

It's been too long, how long? For I cannot remember.

You had enough time. But you failed.

Why didn't you save me, Zy?

It all felt like a nightmare, over and over again in my head. My corpse left to rot away by time. Lying there, slowly becoming nothing but a memory that not many people remember. All I felt is nothing. All I see is nothing. Until now.
I felt my body jolt up from what used to be the dead corpse of a soldier. I couldn't see, as all sounds were muffled, I couldn't hear anything, I couldn't breathe. It felt like the incident all over again. I tried to yell out, but I couldn't make a sound. As if my vocals had been torn out of my throat. But I wasn't drowning. I felt where my neck was, feeling a long, deep cut that scarred across my neck. I tried to stand, but I felt nothing there. I couldn't see anything. Am I blind? I could barely even come up with a thought. I tried to move my lower body, nothing at all. I couldn't think right. How am I alive?

       I dug my hands into the water soaked sand my body lie on, to try to get out of this rather uncomfortable position I've been lying in for who knows how long. I managed to turn myself around, not without losing my balance a few times. I couldn't see. Even using just some of my strength caused me to lose energy in myself. I could still, really faintly hear the sounds of the outdoors, but before I could actually exit the water, I collapsed near the shore, visible to anyone destined to find me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It felt longer this time, but I groggily raised my self up, I didn't feel as weak, but I could see. But not how I used to. If there was ever a 'used to.' All I saw was faint.. static? That's not how I would call 'normal vision.' My head was throbbing, yet this time, it looked like the lower half of my body was sewn back to my body. I could move just fine. But I'm supposed to be dead..? I stood, using a branch from a fallen tree to help me stand straight. The first thing I recognized was the dock. So I was dead. I can't be alive! This isn't possible! The only other way I'd be alive if I was a spirit, which I doubt happened since I'm fully conscious, I can feel, and I'm like a literal walking corpse.

      I arose from the cold waters, nobody was around. Just me and the beings that tore me to shreds. Was I one of them now? I feel more.. aggressive than how I used to, I can swim better, and I see differently. I feel the urge to attack. Attack anyone in sight.

      I looked at the dock, and surprisingly quickly—I never learned to actually swim—made my way to the dock, grabbing the edge of the bridge and brung myself up from the deep water. It was dark out. It felt relieving to get the old feel of the dark wooden dock back, just like before what happened. Zy clearly saw and heard me in the water, it's like he hates me! There's no way he'd not realize someone he's known for years is dying nearby. Unless he didn't care enough to notice.

      But that's not what I'm worried about. With me being well, alive again, but more.. monstrous(?), I felt these random urges of aggressive. And I won't be able to control my now aggressive instincts forever.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

this one is shorter but VAINS ALIVE!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

don't tell zy
also one of my friends drew Chainstroke and Karma fighting a while ago

don't tell zyalso one of my friends drew Chainstroke and Karma fighting a while ago

they're such good friends

also I'm surprised that I actually finished this

I wanna make longer chapters but my motivation doesn't wanna stay and I can't get ideas

but uh

yeah