✘ 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

Dear Kazuha...

Today grandmother decided to go to Wangshu inn today, she said it was a place where she used to work in that inn for almost 60 years which was quite a surprise so I went along with curiosity.

When we got there, the place looked astonishing!

Grandma told me some legends about this inn and it was sooo woah! There weren't many people in the inn today but we did have fun.

While grandmother was praying to the gods. I was on the balcony eating almond tofu, the view was actually beautiful, the sun was falling asleep as the resplendent sky colored itself into a gloaming blue hour, and the cold abrasive wind roamed around me trying to whisper soft words to me. It was truly wonderful...

Gah! Your poetry words are in me!?!

But anyway, while I was enjoying my view, I notice my plate disappeared out of my hand, and I was dumbfounded.

It took me a few minutes to find my plate as I was searching the balcony, and then I found one person who took my precious almond tofu!

It was a guy named Xiao. I got so mad when I saw him still eating them.

We both bickered for who knows hours, he then placed the plate near a stool and walked away and it was so irritating how he finished it right in front of me! Urgh, I wanna beat the shit out him!

Kazuha! Could you ask anyone to bring my vision back? I swear I won't use it on that bastard! Please!

Answer me in the next letter you write, okay?!

Love, the girl who wants her vision back, [y/n] <33