✘ 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Dear Kazuha...

Hey hey!

I hope you're doing well in Inazuma!

I don't have anything to say today since nothing really happened.

Oh! And thank you for shipping my vision here! I thought it was impossible to do that here ehehe! (Now I can beat him up...)

I know I'm the type to say everything about what happens each day, but today's letter is different.

For me, I've been trying to continue what you've told me.

"Just follow your heart and it'll show you the way."

Well, I did and I've tried poetry. I know that's your thing, Mr. talented poetry man.

Writing poems has always been a part of you throughout life.

But when it comes to writing letters is different, and I don't think it would be easy. I feel like if I write poetry, it'll help me get close to others because I want something the people I care about could keep when they missed me, memories tend to fade and become distorted. And I don't want that.

Poems are easy, simple, and understandable, just like you said. Yet I feel different, it's not easy or simple or understandable sometimes.

When it comes to writing poems, it's like you're in a whole empty land and the only way to fill that empty land is through words.

What I'm trying to say is that I have to try hard! And do my best to write a poem for you!

Just wait Kazu! I'll be the better-talented poetry woman!

Hmph!

There's no love today, [y/n] <3