✘ 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

Dear Kazuha...

Gah! I'm so sorry for not replying to your letters!

I was so busy I almost forgot to reply letters to you ehehe :)

You know I heard a story from someone a few days ago, I bet you wanna hear it!

Ahem, let me remember how did it go...

A long time ago, when caves were for the rich and mountains were for the wealthy. Once lived a group of clans who travel around the world, finding something they could do trading with. They searched from caves to mountains to landscapes, searching for items to trade with after leaving their mountain.

Every jungle is a forest but not every forest is a jungle. The clan's chief while looking around the forest, found a young woman, beautiful as the fresh plants that coated her skin, the chief was memorized by her pulchritudinous, almost as if she was a god.

The two immediately felt connected, full of love and desire. As if they knew each other from their past life.

Uh, I can't remember what happened next, but after that, they had a child while traveling in a land of sand, but then suddenly a storm unleashed its rage at them, making their sight of continuing impossible, but the chief didn't want to stop, he told his clan to march forward to escape the storm.

Alas after escaping the storm, his lover and his child disappeared inside that horrendous storm, the chief was mortified, and ordered everyone in the clan to search for his lost lover and child, the clan searched and searched, everywhere, in the heavenly forest, the anonymity underground, but nothing was found.

Years have passed after the grief of the chief losing both of his loved ones, now living on an island full of red and pink trees, he finds a small child, that looked almost like his child, crying and wailing over her mother's body, who lay near her, the chief encourages the child to continue moving, after all, he too lost something he deeply cares for.

The chief and his clan helped the child's mother get buried to live in heaven, the child sniffs asking why would he care for her, even though she was a slum who never got anything, neither god helped her and her mother. The chief kindly smiles at her and says that whether or not, humanity was born equal and he accepted that.

For that, he asks the child if she could be her daughter, the child who was confused yet knew what he meant, agrees at his request. The chief decides to adopt the child, who became wealthy and happy.

And they lived happily ever after, or so the child thought. As the child grew up into a wonderful clumsy adult, her life begins to go sideways, one was the loss of her dear friend, and two was the departure of her home and friends. And the last, the return of the lost child.

The child felt selfish over how the chief talked to the lost child, how he told the lost child about his lover and how they met, even though the child knew the chief never told the story to anyone but her.

The child begins to connect everything of her past, how the chief used her as if she was the lost child, not knowing that it was false love, and so she decides to scream her heart out to the chief, and the clan who had forgotten her. But as a result, she got a beaten and an insult.

The child who had grown wealthy and happy, all faded away. She who thought was going to live happily ever after faded away like dust. So she decided to be free and fly to heaven, leaving her friends behind, to escape her cage and everything that hurt her.

WUWAAA, WHY IS THIS STORY SO SAD!!

I never thought happy stories can have a sad ending...

Sigh, I guess it's a part of life. Hope you liked the story, like seriously the person who came up with this story must have had a hard life!

Love your storyteller friend aha! [y/n] <333