Willow tells Thunder's story

This was written two years ago, sorry for any canon mistakes))

tremble, and echo painfully in your ears. Perhaps your parents told you about the one-eyed beast. They may have told you how his voice was so deep and dark, that it chilled even the bravest mongoose's bones. Or maybe they told you about his empty glare that speaks pure evil. Or maybe the sharp pain of his long, thorn-like claws. Or worst of all, his ice-cold heart with no sense of empathy.

Young pups, don't be frightened. He's gone now. He would've passed of age anyway. But what if I told you that this pure evil soul had a soft heart at one point? Hard to believe, with all the lives he's taken, and how much physical and emotional pain he's caused. But at one time, he was a loving mongoose.

And I know, because he was my son.

Whisper, I'm sorry if this is a sore subject for you. You were deceased during Thunder's invasion that happened many moons ago. You've been in the Brightfields the longest. Being a pup forever has its consequences, but It's better than being as old as I am, trust me.

Let me tell you about the tale of Thunder. Don't worry, pups, he won't walk in your dreams tonight. He won't find us here.