3

NIN

I was currently furious at what Prapai's assistant did to me. Kicking me out was not a good idea, but my anger flushed down when I saw Prapai. He saw me and came to me.

NIN: Prapai how was your day? You shitty assistant did not allow me to see you because she said that I did not have a appointment.
PRAPAI: Oh nin don't mind her, she's just doing her work.
NIN: anyways how are you ? It's been so many years and you completely forgot me just because I was in the states.
PRAPAI: oh that's not the case just busy with work and my love life.
NIN: oh, who is she ?
PRAPAI: oh no no it's a cute guy, remember Sky? The guy in my house?
NIN: oh yes I remember he accusing me. Wait he ? Did you not find anyone else?
PRAPAI: hey mind it, I don't tolerate anything bad towards him.
NIN: that's a whole beef. I wonder how you ended up with him. I was way more better than him.
PRAPAI: nin since when did you become like this ?

I said nothing, my inner self was hating sky more. I was way more angrier than I had to be. I just excused myself telling him we could catch up some other time.

NINE

Sky, he literally trusts anyone. It was easier to make it my way. Firstly I got him to speak all his strengths and then he was struggling with his weakness, well we can have that coming out some other time I have other plans for now. Kiet. He kept interrupting us. He would either call Sky for idiotic reasons. He never spoke to me. Waen always fired him for not talking to me. And I could do is act like a victim.

SKY

I really want to trust nine, no matter what he really caught my heart after Prapai, no one can be as cute as Prapai but after Prapai I'd say it's my cute nong nine. Prapai has been really busy with work and I really want him to lessen it. I really planned on taking him to the place where Waen insisted me to.

||The end ||

Spoiler:

Waen: Sky you messed the entire records, what's gotten into you?