Chapter - 7

Luther and Five decided to meet up with ChaCha and Hazel. I followed but really didn't feel so good while doing it. Something tells me it won't end as I'd like it to end.. and I knew this feeling.

"Well, what are we doing now?" Marcus asked and looked at me. I was sitting on the floor. The others were standing around me. The mission didn't go as well as I hoped it would. Usually I didn't use my power in fights because I was one of the best in hand to hand fighting in the family.

"Oh, come on, Marcus.. She just tried to help." Ben said and sighed as the others shook their heads.

"No, Reginald clearly said that she is not supposed to use her powers in fights. Especially not on missions. Her powers can mess things up!" Marcus yelled, I looked away and wiped over my face.

"She is just a part of this group like we are, the only difference is that she's not allowed to use her powers! Stop treating her like she's a stranger!" Ben kept arguing. I still didn't feel safe but I didn't feel threatened either. It was a mix of both.

I wasn't sure what to say or what to do. I mean the only reason why I went with them on that mission is because Ben asked me too and I went even though my head was telling me not to. Now I'm here.

"I'm number one and she'll listen to what I say, Ben. So step away." Marcus said and leaned over to Ben, he scoffed but then stepped aside.

"What did you do?" Marcus asked me.

"I used my powers." I mumbled under a shaking breath.

"And what happened?" He asked then, crouching down to me.

"The people were talking and walking backwards.." I whispered and sniffed. It just wasn't fair. If Fei didn't distracted me with her stupid ravens this never would've happened.

"But it's not my fault." I claimed, still not looking up.

"You are responsible for your powers and not Fei or anyone else." Marcus told me, then I looked up. And I was angry.

"If Fei would've played with her fucking ravens, I wouldn't have been distracted." I stood up and even though Marcus was taller than me by some inches, I wasn't afraid.

"Don't call my ravens that." Fei said and I looked at her while shaking my head.

"I'm leaving." Then I pushed Marcus away from me and left the room. Ben was yelling behind me at our brother while Solane tried to calm them all down.

Guess, I should've stayed home. As always.

Five, Luther and I stopped driving, the small one unbuckled his seat belt and watched ahead, waiting for the other two to arrive.

I just stepped out of the car and leaned against it. Hearing a muffled conversation from Five and Luther, I saw a car approaching and stood up a bit more straight.

Then Luther and Five stepped out too.

"Well, stay behind us, Fin." Five warned, I rolled my eyes.

ChaCha and Hazel stepped out in their masks. Five walked up to them, I stayed with Luther at the car and just watched. Then they threw the masks away. I quickly waved and saw Hazel waving back too but stopping after a moment.

Man, I miss this dude.

ChaCha was holding up a gun, they were talking but then Five walked back to us. I sighed and was a bit concerned about what will happen now.

"What happens now?" Luther asked my thoughts out as Five leaned against the car.

"Now we wait." He answered. I was tapping my feet nervously and looked around. Something bad is going to happen. I know it. I can feel it in every part of my body. My legs started hurting and my arms too, I got all anxious and tried to keep myself calm.