Chapter - 10

Five fell on the table while I was on the ground. With a groan of pain, I stood up and looked around.

"You guys, am I still high, or do you see them too?" Klaus asked as Five fell off the table. The siblings helped him right away while looked at me surprisingly.

"Where did you just come from? Wasn't she with us?" Luther asked and looked at us. I shrugged my shoulders and first needed to understand what happened.

Five grabbed Allison's coffee and mumbled a small 'irrelevant' by their question rain. I chuckled and petted off the dust of my clothes, wearing a long skirt (as always) in a dark green and a light pink crop top with black boots.

The small man slurped out the coffee, then he turned around.

"So, the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save our world is.. well, us." He said and then started to complain about them and the things they're doing. All the siblings looked at him while I had my arms crossed and smiled in amusement.

Then he took out a piece of paper and told us that was the guy who caused the apocalypse. I and Diego quickly walked over to the others and looked at the note.

'Protect Harold Jenkins.' Was written on it. I looked up at my brother.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked angrily, then Five explained that he didn't know who he was yet and we needed to find him.

Five kept talking about the commission and explained what happened and who they were and so on. Then a moment of silence only so all of them start talking at the same time.

"My skin is on fire.." Klaus mumbled and I placed myself next to them on the floor, leaning my head slightly against them.

"Yeah, I know that feeling.." I mumbled too and exhaled. Then they turned their head and rolled their eyes at something. Or someone?

Of course Five took the chance again but I didn't even listen anymore. My head was cloudy and I felt tired and lifeless.

Then they, I think, started to go.

"Fin? Are you coming too?" Five asked and I looked at him, nodding.

"Just.. give me a moment. Those time travel things make me sick.." I mumbled and stood up carefully.

"Klaus, you're with me." Diego said but they tried to stay too.

"I think I'll, uh.. I think I'll pass." They said and stood up with almost no power in their arms and knees. They must have been sober for a while now.

But I followed Diego and Five even though I didn't feel quite right. We sat in the car, Five in the front with Diego and Allison and I in the back seats. I sighed and looked out the window.

The two were talking about a plan but I still wasn't listening, just sitting here with them. I didn't want to do anything but sleep. What was that with me? Do I get sick now or what?

We stepped out of the car and Allison took a call while Five and I waited.

"Well, something is off with you, isn't it?" Five asked. I nodded a little.

"Like I said, the time thing makes me sick sometimes. I did it so often, my body can't really recover now." I mumbled and shrugged my shoulders but Five didn't believe me.

"What? It's true.."

"No it's not, but whatever." Diego walked up to us and handed Allison the files.

"Holy shit.." She said and turned the file to us.

"Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody." She said and scoffed, showing us the papers. I exhaled and let my shoulders hang.

"That's a bummer.." I mumbled in a British accent, Five looked at me.