Chapter 1: Emmit

Celeste Airheart. That is who I was sent to find by my Vamp King. It shouldn't be too hard to find this little Fairy, since I know where all the Fairies stay and where they liked to buzz around. I trudged through the forest as the leaves and fallen branched crunched beneath my boots. I finally found the trail that the Fairies and Vamps have made through the years. I knew this trail because I have been down it so many times on all the missions I've been sent on. I felt kind of offended when the King had warned me to be careful around this Fairy because I've killed and hunted so many Fairies for him I lost count. This one was feisty and hard to catch thanks to her having the ability to be able to wield all the powers of nature. I had powers of my own, but none that made me the daughter of Mother Nature herself. She is the daughter of Mother Earth, I knew that based on the brief research I had done before heading out. I only got pictures that caught her in motion, so the pictures of her were useless. I only had a blurry side profile of her face to go off of what she looked like. Still shouldn't be too hard to find her since she was well known among her kind. As I walked through the slight sun-lit forest, I caught a glimpse of something quickly gliding by. A Fairy.