This is hello to some at least

I don't usually have the effort to do the things I want to get done, writing being one of them. I am not the best writer and my grammar is so so but that doesn't stop me from trying anyways, I do hope that people will read some of the things on this page in the future, even if they don't it won't stop me. The inevitable is that not everyone will enjoy what I have to say or want anything to do with me, I respect that because it's their own opinion of me. The best people in my mind are the ones who can respect themselves enough to continue doing what they love in life even if it means letting go of past memories, people, good or bad. There's been points in my life where it's hard to love myself, putting blame on others or my mental health instead of really working on myself, there's a difference between accepting blame and just blatantly putting yourself down. The best way to cope is to let yourself feel those emotions, really feel them until you're ready to make a decision for yourself, ask yourself what could I do next time? What are the steps that I took to be here? How can I be better because of this? It's called growth and it's a necessary step in life, so to all that read this my hope is that you'll continue to grow too and accept the struggle it'll be to get there.

I don't know what this book or collection will necessary be because I haven't got that far yet but hopefully, it'll help me get some peace and out of this writer's block in my head.