No Matter What (SMUT)

"Hangman did it! He's AEW World Champion!"

Seeing Kenny lose always hurt a little inside, but he was Kenny Omega, the best wrestler in the world regardless if he was a champion or not. I was prepared to calm him down, take care of him, and try raising his spirit through the night. It was nothing I never been through before, or so I thought.

My Kenny wasn't there. Open arms fell down when he came behind the curtain, this look in his eyes that shut everyone down. It put sadness and so much concern in my mind. 

"Kenny, you fought like hell," Matt tried smiling to him, putting his arm around his shoulder, but Kenny shoved it away, silence in the hall while marching his way to the locker room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"I was so worried this was going to happen," Nick sighed, all of us gathered outside of the door, trying provide hope when I whispered:

"Just give him some time to himself. You know how he can get sometimes after stuff like this."

I've been with Kenny for years now. Since Japan days and never once was I concerned like this and after giving Kenny some 'time', that bad feeling grew worse. 

Three days had passed and he was silent and stone cold. Wouldn't talk to Matt, Nick or Adam. Would barely talk to me, pushed away anything I tried to offer him. He wouldn't allow anyone to do anything. I couldn't think of anymore things to try, but one thing did pop in mind and I prayed that it work.

We were back on the road and the guys were getting packed up to go to the airport and head home. Matt, Nick, and Adam were out getting some things before they left and that's when I decided to make a move. It was the only time I had alone with Kenny.

*Beep*

Kenny's head popped up when I turned on his PS4 that was still out, grabbing a controller and handing it to him, then taking one for myself. One of the very first things we did that learned our chemistry was Street Fighter. I was the first to put up a fight; recalling this memory would for sure put a smile on his face.

"Don't go easy on me," I smirked, picking my favorite character.

Kenny didn't respond, only picking his character, throwing on a random stage and starting the match. My hopes really went up when it began and he had to really try to beat me. I didn't go easy on him so that he would have to think and, in the end, he won.

"I still don't understand how you're so damn good at this," I giggled, "Wanna go another round?"

"No, I don't," Kenny sighed, turning it off and beginning to put it away.

"Kenny, don't be like this," I sighed, hugging him from behind, "I know Hangman winning hurts, but don't you know who you are? You don't need a championship when you are like a god amongst the rest of us."

"Something needs to change," He whispered, walking away from me and putting the PS4 away, but I refused that kind of response:

"No, you just need to put your feet down, get back in the ring and just kick ass like you always do. If you want that championship back, there is no doubt in my mind that you can do it."

"I can't do this anymore," He shook, which made my heart fall, taking his hand:

"Kenny, you can't quit wrestling!"

He was losing his mind! Never once did I hear him say such a thing and it made me even more unprepared when he took his hand away, saying: 

"I'm not talking about wrestling."

I just stood there, beyond confused. The tears forming up in my eyes stung from holding them in, needing reconfirmation when I whispered, "Kenny, you can't be serious."