The Last Laugh (SMUT)

There have been countless wrestlers who have stayed in one company and took the spotlight. I could relate to that, but not when it comes to staying in one company.

I wrestled all over the world, winning championships everywhere I went, destroy my opponents, both female and male. Everywhere I went, I took the spotlight and when AEW was established, I went straight for it and its spotlight.

The fans both loved and hated me, and boy, did I get one amazing reaction whenever Hikaru Shida successfully defended her title and I came from behind, smacking her with my famous shovel. I just about knocked her out, making it clear that I was coming after her as I put my shovel to her throat, holding her title up in the air high.

Throughout the week, I created so much heat. I didn't explain myself to anyone, I didn't have to and on social media, everyone was talking about what I did, whether if it was good or bad. 

The next week on Dynamite, I had the chance to explain myself as I kicked off the show. I just stood in the ring smiling, a microphone in my hand and once things settled down, I held the microphone up, ready to speak, but things roared up again as I heard the music of my longtime rival, Kenny Omega.

Kenny came out with a microphone, wasting no time as he said, "Y/N, everywhere you go, you always have to start something."

I just smiled as Kenny came closer to the ring, shaking his head as he said, "Since Hikaru Shida is not here, I am here to tell you, what you did last week was inexcusable and I am also here to-"

At that point, Kenny was trying to lecture me and I stopped that as I said, "Kenny, let me stop you right there."

Kenny actually did stop, staring at me with annoyance in his eyes.

"I know exactly what I did last week and I did it for a reason," I smirked, "It's too bad Hikaru isn't here right now. I'd do it to her, again. But instead, I have to deal with your punk ass, again."

My words got under Kenny's skin quickly as he quickly got into the ring, but he was still a bit calm as he entered, saying to me, "You better watch who you're talking to, Y/N."

"Oh, yeah?" I laughed, "Or what, Kenny?"

Kenny just stood there, but I continued to push his buttons, coming up and messing with his shirt, twirling a curl in his hair, still laughing as he was trying not to freak out, but then I made the atmosphere very serious again.

"You may be The Cleaner, Kenny, but I am The Burier," I said with a smile on my face, "I'm sure you remember, because last time you and I were in a ring together, you were dead weight on the mat while I stood over you. I'm sure watching what I did to Hikaru made you have some DeJa'Vu."

I heard everyone around us gasp, adding on to the hype as they were yelling, but then I added it even more as my hand slide down Kenny's shirt, another bright smile on my face as I added, "I miss those days, Kenny. You weren't such a little bitch like how you are now."

Everyone gasped yet again and I just chuckled as Kenny began to breathe heavily, shaking from my comment. I wanted to leave it at that, I got under his skin enough and again, I had the last word as I backed away, heading out of the ring.

"Whenever the Kenny that I know comes back," I sighed, my back facing him, "Tell him to come find me. Him and I had a lot more fun than you and I have."

My last statement was very true, settling in for the both of us as I let the microphone drop. Kenny and I had a major rivalry, we have faced each other in the ring too. We were actually tied at two and two when it came to matchups.

It felt so good to have the last laugh, feeling all of the crazy energy as I left the stage, heading to the back. Even backstage, I could feel all of the energy and I still loved it. Backstage, I was just hanging around in catering, but with nothing left for me to do, I wanted to just go to my locker room and pack up for the night.