Tonight plan

Author pov

Location - France ( Paris)

A school bell rang indicating that it's the break time and soon the silent and empty corridors filled with student's noises.

Running here and there heading to cafeteria or standing in the corridors and minding their own business. There walking a certain raven haired girl with her pals in the filled corridor heading to of course cafe.

They were chatting on random topics those were total six individuals talking to each other and soon they reached the place where they will eat their lunch.

All sat on one table still talking and laughing.

" Hey i will bring the food wait for me" the blonde one said whose name is mark he is a cheerful guy and jolly nature he is seventeen years old. He stood up and left to bring the food for his friends.

" Hey I've heard that Mrs pumphery is soon going to transfer from here" the one girl with blue hair spoke gaining everyone's attention. Her name is sara and she is gorgeous plus fashionable girl although her mind in studies is sucks but still she is so proud of her.

" Yeah me too" the boy named Allen said agreeing with sara.

" Well it's good for us atleast we will get some break from that disgusting subject maths" the girl comment leaning on her chair. Her name is margret she is an extrovert girl and populer one her hair colour is red according to her red hair attract the boys most.

"Hey don't say that she is our teacher atleast respect her when she is leaving permanently" the boy named peter said he is a nerd type boy and loves to study you must be thinking that a nerd in populer group! well he is not fully a nerd.
He also hook up with random chicks and all. Wearing glasses doesn't make you a nerd.

"Hey chill i didn't aspect that you will say this" finally our main lead michy butt in making the male scoff and lean back on his chair. The whether was sunny and clear not even a glimpse of cloud could be seen.

Soon mark came with their food and all started to eat with some little chit chats. And yes one this more all are in relationship like mark with margret, peter with sara and allen with michy.

" Hey tomorrow is weekend any plan for tonight?" Margret inquired raising an eyebrow. .

" Let's hangout" mark suggested at which all the individuals groaned and denied. Well hanging out is also a good idea but still.

" What about sleepover at my house mom and dad are out for some business work" michy suggested and overall everyone agreed.

" Good job babe" Allen praised his girlfriend and pulled her close to his chest. The latter smiled and snuggled more into his chest.

" So it is fixed we will meet at michy's house and with spend whole night together"

" Yes!" All exclaimed and get back to their previous talks. Soon the bell rang indicating that the break is over and all students should head to their classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The maths class is really boring all equations and confusing formulas and all. Don't know who are those people to love maths for michy it really sucks.

She yawned and put her head on the desk looking out of the window sitting on last bench is really something satisfying. Feeling all light and relaxed.

She just want the class to get over soon so she can go back to her house and take a good nap and yes prepare for tonight.

Soon the bell also rang and without wasting anytime she packed her stuff in her bag and dashed out of the class like a wind she reached to the main door and starts to wait for her friends like always.

She stood there for five minutes and soon she spotted her pals heading ahead towards her she waved at them and they waved back.

" Hey" she greeted them all and her boyfriend gave her a quick peck on her lips. With that they all started to walk on the aisle talking and planning for tonight activities.

.................................

To be continued.........