Truth or dare

Author pov....

All the arrangements were set in the room and everyone was sitting in a circular pattern they were chatting about their selves or some funny incidents.

Everything was going smooth till now.

Suddenly an idea popped in michy's brain and she tried to get their attention.

" Hey listen let's play truth or dare" she said with her wide yes really liking her idea they all picked a empty bottle and started to spin.

At first spin it stopped at peter who sighed.

" Truth or dare?" Micky asked.

" Truth"

" When was last time you had s3x ?" she asked and he immediately answered.

" One week before duh" and like that they continued to play the game the room was filled with laughter,smooched and....moans.

Yeah

But soon they all started to get bored so an idea again popped in michy's mind.

" Hey let's change the rules" she suggested and all listened cautiously with wide eyes.

" How so?" Mark inqured with a frown and it widened when the girl chuckled wierdly.

" The rules are really simple if you will get the truth you will have to tell your horror experience or any story which is true" she said making the girls gulp. Today she is really behaving so wierd.

"And if dare?" Allen asked.

" There is a basement in the underground floor when you will enter you will find a small yet spacious table in there so if you get the dare you will lit a candle and will put it on the table and you will have send a selca as a proof that you really went there"  as she finished she roamed her yes to their faces which were unreadable.

There was a awkward silence untill all hooted and cheered for her daring idea.

" That's amazing it will be fun!" Sara and margret chorused while the boys also agreed.

" Today we will also get to know that who will piss out of fear" allen comments at which they all laughed.

" That's a great idea my pup" with that he captured her lips with his to share a quick kiss.

The real game will begins now now......

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Now all the lights were switched off and only a blue light was on in the centre of the group. The whole house was now dark except their room with dim light.

" Spin the bottle" sara said and michy spined it and it stopped at margret.

" Truth or dare?"

" Truth" all of them howled and clapped their palms. The game is really fun.

" Tell us your most horror incident" michy asked on which margret sighed and leaned back on her hands back.

" It was the time when i was eleven, i went to the birthday party of one of my friends as she invited me i was so excited to go when i went there everyone was in the party all my friends, i was chilling and playing with my pals everything was going perfect but then i felt my throat itching i coughed but the itchiness was still pestering me i asked my friend about the way to the kitchen.

When i went there the place was silent as the living room and kitchen quiet far from each other. I picked a glass and filled it with water i was drinking it when suddenly i caught a figure by the window side it was black with white fade eyes it felt like it was staring at me only and suddenly it started to bang on the window i screamed with my scream everyone rushed in and when i told them what i saw they didn't believe me and when i glanced back at the widow the shadow was gone.

Since then i didn't see any thing like that i so scared that i didn't even step out of my house for some days" she finished to see their attentive faces with wide eyes.

" So... Did you tell your mother?" Peter asked on which she shook her head and again there was pin drop silence.

" Okay so let's continue!" Michy exclaimed clasping het hands together.

The game is really getting fun......

To be continued.......