Something she don't know

Author pov.....

It was the great Britain where people were more busy with work and their personal stuff. Here people only mind their own business and don't mendel with anyone.

" So how many days?" Marie michy's mom asked sitting on the chair opposite to her husband on the same table.

" Don't know darling maybe three or four" he voiced unsure and again flumped on his char back. The days are really tiring.

She hummed and fidgeted with her fingers.

" Will she be alright?" She softly said with a sigh.

" She is our daughter i know she will be don't worry" he ensured his wife who was still not convinced seeing her feared eyes he sighed embraced her in his arms.

" It's okay she will be alright" he muttered some soothing words to her.

After calming they again got back like before but then something again struck in her mind and she jerked forth.

" What about if she entered in the basement?" She asked already scared for the worst outcome to come.

" Hey, it's okay i know she will not we have already warned her didn't we?" He reminds her on which she nodded and sighed.

" But still she is a curious girl i know she will try to do something fishy the more we tells her to not to do that she always oppose us and it really terrifies me" she rubbed her temples so distressed about the thing.

He sighed and finally with an idea in the hope that the conversation will finish he spoke softly.

" Why don't you call her and warn her to not to go there?"

" Okay it's better i-"

Suddenly a phone ring was heard heriot fished his phone out to check. He sighed

" Work babes let's go" with that they both took their departure and not to forget to call michy later.

But if had told her before maybe they wouldn't regret it.

What was the thing they were talking about.......

What's they are hiding that she don't know.

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_

The bottle again rotated to be stop at sara.

" Truth or dare?" Peter asked. They are playing this horror but interesting game from past one hour and it seems like everyone was liking it. Also seems like they are ready to face the consequences.

" Dare" she stated with a daring facade and the room was filled with cheers and hoots. But one boy was not ready with it.

" Sara are you sure you will go it's okay you don't have to" he said worrying about his girlfriend. Sara sighed and smooched his lips.

" Don't worry darling i will be fine yeah?" Some how he nodded but his instinct were still alerting him and screaming in his head to stop her.

Michy picked a candle from her drawer and lit it with lighter. She with a creepy smile handed the object to sara who took it with the same enthusiasm. Seems like their excitement with be heavy on them. She also gave her the keys of the room.

" It will be fun" sara muttered and with that she walked out of the room to be met with the silence and dark the door was closed behind her by her friends. She gulped and stepped forward.

The more she was walking ahead the more the noises were fading and at one point it was all silent with slow steps she climb down the stairs. As the floor was made of wooden planks the sound of wood pressing was adding more fun.

She could only hear her breathing. As she was going underground the wooden plank finished now it was concrete made floor. The place looks really old and mysterious.

As soon as she reached the door of the basement she put the candle down and with that faint light she shoved the key in the lock hole and twisted it. The lock opened with a click.

She sighed and took the candle back and slowly she opened the door with a creak. The atmosphere was really creepy if anyone else was here he or she would've pissed by now.

But as soon as she opened the door fully the dust invaded in her nostrils making her sneeze. She with her candle walked in carefully not to bump with anything and hurt herself. She looked around to see some weird and different paintings.

Like punishing someone or torturing. In first painting there were few people and a big guillotine one man was being dragged near that object.

In second painting there was an iron maiden open and an unconscious man was stuck in it naked.

Like this there were many painting with some different methods of torture. Shivers ran through her spine by seeing this. She was exploring but suddenly her leg bumped with something.

It made her fall with a wince she looked at her hand to see it bleeding a bit she hissed and shook her hand to soothe the pain.

But something else caught her eyes..

It was a book of brown cover and there were golden craved designs on it she took it and read the title on it.

Punishments for the sinners

Being a curious girl she was about to open it but a strange noise got her attention. It was a scream like someone is in pain.

She took the candle with her and put book back on the table. She looked around to see dark only. Sweat was now coating with her body as the temperature was not so cool. It was so hot.

The basement was again silent and no noise was there she looked around and was about to go back but then again the scream made its way to her ears. And now it was non stop the wails were coming from behind the wall.

There must be something behind it but what? She put her ear on that door andb put some pressure on it and surprisingly it opened and the thing insdie it made her gasp with wide eyes....

What was there?

To be continued....