eight

Jacob was furious, if he could he'd gut everyone around him, the rage inside him was building up so quickly that it might explode any minute.

He's been dealing with Joseph's bullsh*t for the whole week, constantly taking orders involving the deputy. Oh, and adding to it, he had to go to Johns' and listen to his whining for hours. Sure, he loved his brothers dearly, but even he had his limits.

Coming back to the compound he was sure he'd greet his little pet and perhaps start her training, but much to his surprise when entering, his men seemed afraid than usually and every single one of them kept their head down, eyes lowered on the dirt below their feet.

"Pratt!" he ordered, as expected the exhausted man ran to Jacobs feet like an obedient dog.

"Yes, Sir." the man replied, looking as if he was ready to piss his pants, which in fact he was. Being in Jacobs presence was like walking into a shooting range, just waiting to fall to the ground to slowly fade away.

"Did you do what I ordered you to?" his watchful gaze never left Pratt.

The only thing Staci felt right now was terrible fear taking over his whole body, panic was eveident in his eyes, breath shortening, sweat gathering on his forehead, a dead giveaway that he in fact did NOT do what Jacob wanted.

"Well.. I-"

In a second Jacob busted Pratts nose, not one soldier dared to speak or move when hearing the solid crack, although their eyes slid to Jacobs knuckles, split open and bloody. They held their breath, afraid that just one sound might trigger their own death.

The redneck didn't waste any more of his time, he strode past his men to the judges cage section, hoping his little pet was waiting there. Much to his dismay, the only thing in her cage was a dead body, with dried blood surrounding it.

Taking out his walkie-talkie he tried to calm his anger, "I lost a pet, you'll know it's her when you see her. Bring her to me." he commanded, knowing his sibling were listening. Joseph might not appreciate his older brothers tone, but the redhead really didn't care about that in the state he was in.

"Fuck..", was the only thing he muttered. Threading a hand through his greasy hair, he let loose of his feeling, and let anger take over his body.

Taking out his hunting knife, he threw it directly at a soldiers head, with a low grunt, the body slid down onto the ground, slowly bleeding out. Everyone around Jacob were practically shaking, only few brave soldiers stood up straight, looking ahead of them, without flinching.

Jacob took out the knife from his victims head, wiping the blade off of the dead mans shirt. "Hand me my goddamn sniper, or there'll be more bodies lying around."

Staci ran back and forth, from the cars back seat to Jacob holding out the gun to the man with shaky hands. "Pratt, tell me how did my pretty lamb escape?", his warning glare pierced the said man's soul.

He gulped, "Donovan was on duty, he was supposed to guard her... and well I think he wanted to hurt her. The cameras registered the deviant wolf we separated biting into Donovan's leg and somehow showing the girls way out. I- I'm sorry, Si-"

He stopped breathing, like literally, Jacob took a hold of Pratt's neck, cutting his airway. "Shut your f*cking mouth, dog. Kamiński, lock him in a cage, no food, no water, that'll be his punishment. Clean up the goddamn cage and get rid of Daniel or whatever his name was!"

The compound started moving, everyone was on their feet doing something, just to get as far away as they could from the devil himself. A few painful minutes later, just as Jacob was about to gather his strongest men and judges, Joseph's voice rang through the walkie-talkie attached to his hip.

"I've found her, Jacob. Please join us later for dinner. For now take care of the deputy for me."

Jacob gritted his teeth, pure rage blinding his vision. "I'm coming to collect what's mine, Joseph. The deputy will be dealt with later."

"So be it." was the only response, then silence followed. The redneck rubbed his temples, mumbling incoherent words under his breath.

Without another word, Jacob returned to his car, ordering his chosen ones to keep guard in the center and make sure things run smoothly by the time he comes back.

_______

"You look so pretty in this dress! Let's play dress up everytime you're around!"

You sat in the main dining room, Faith on your left, John across from you and Joseph at the head of the table. Mouth watering food was already served, along with glasses of wine, and two beer bottles which you guessed were for Jacob.

"Faith, settle down, we don't want to scare our guest." chastised Joseph, smiling softly at the brown haired girl.

John looked you up and down, never once trailing away onto something else, he licked his lips and grinned, "I can see why dear 'ole, Jacob has a sweet spot for you. The least he could do was share, though." he grinned at your disgusted look.

"John.." Joseph warned, which made the youngest brother back down, but not enough to stop ogling.

From all of the people there, Joseph was the one who scared you the most. You didn't know any of them, but the man looked dangerous enough to be feared. There was always something deadly about a calm and silent man.

Suddenly, as if remembering something important, Joseph perked up in his seat, "Ah, yes. We didn't introduce ourselves properly. We should get to know each other better, after all.. we'llbe a family soon."

You didn't understand what he meant by that, but let him continue. "This is John." he gestured to the man across you, a well groomed beard, pretty tattoos and dressed luxuriously. But he had a wicked look in his eyes.

"Our new sister Faith." said woman dressed in white, smiled at you and twirled your lock of hair around her finger, admiring it.

Then he gestured to himself, "I'm known as The Father, but you may call me Joseph. Now, sweet thing, what should we call you?"

You thought about lying at that moment, but if they had any connection to Jacob, they would find out sooner or later. "Y/N."

Joseph smiled, John grinned, repeating your name out loud and Faith didn't seem to catch on the conversation - she looked stuck in her own dreamland.

Testing the waters, you decided to ask, "Who's Jacob to you?"

"He's our oldest brother." your eyes widened, you should've seen the connection, they all looked so similar and well the family seemed to have a thing for kidnapping innocent people (gurl tell me something i don't know :p) . "Jacob.. he's a little bit difficult. You see, he's a soldier.. a soldier, who came home from war. He's seen things no one should ever see, experienced something that left a scar on him, physically and mentally. The Project.." Joseph stopped mid-sentence, when he saw your confused look.

"I-.. He has a purpose, it keeps him going. And now that he found you, which has never happened before, we couldn't been happier for him."

You were at a loss of words. They were absolutely delusional and before, you could even start throwing hands, a loud bang from the doors swinging open caught you by surprise.

"Daddy's home, pup."