two

Jacob was already there, hidden in the bushes, watching her every move. He was supposed to hunt, but instead found his new little treasure. His grin only getting bigger seeing the girls fear. He toyed with her, like a beast with their meal.

He made sure the young girl never made it home.

Before she could run far away, he shot her with a bliss bullet.

Walking up to her unconscious body, he admired her fair skin, thick blond hair and youthful face. She would be perfect for what he has prepared for the young girl.

Grinning he took her heavier body into his arms, nearly bridal style. He didn't mind her thickness, not that there was much of it. She still looked gorgeous.

He walked for a minute or two till he reached a black SUV.

________

The ride to The Veterans Centre was obviously quiet, the girl has yet to wake up. He assumed she would be out for another hour or such.

"This is gonna be your new home, pet. I'm gonna be your home." he whispered into her ear.

He put his hand on her thigh, rubbing it up and down in small circles.

"You're all mine now, pet. All mine..."

His hungry gaze landed on her middle sized breasts, he couldn't wait to tear her clothes apart, to taste her sweet juices while she cried out his name.

No, he had to train her to be his perfect little dog first. In time she'll be begging for him, his attention.

"Lets take you home.."

He took her out slowly, putting her over his shoulder. Just to see what kind of bum she has, he grabbed on of her cheeks roughly.

"Hmm, soft. Just wait and see, your pretty little bum will be all red and you'll be sobbing, wanting me to stop. Guess what, pet."

They reached the gates.

"I'm your master now, I decide what you get and how you get it." he growled.

"Jacob Sir." 

The said man didn't acknowledge the young soldier only carried on walking to one of his cages.

He choose a cleaner one, further from the yelling, weak people. His dog in training will be near his judges.

Jacob took out one of his hunting knives, trailing it softly over the girls flawless face, with not enough pressure to break the skin.

"You're weak, pet. I cull the herd, the weak, but even the weak have their purpose. You'll understand that soon enough."

He teared her clothes, leaving her only in her underwear. He could feel heat pool in his abdomen. The weakling wore a lacy, see-through white bra, and of course matching panties.

Jacob swore he would take just just then and there, not worrying about her unconscious state.

"Soon you'll be marked at mine. My pet, my bitch, my little judge."

The older man threw her harshly on the cold floor of the cage, hearing her whimper, still on the bliss.

He already adored the sounds she made. However he knew there would be more.

She will never be free again, she will depend on Jacob, and be like a frightened good pup and do as her master says.