three

Ella woke up on a hard floor, head pounding, sight blurred.

"W-what, where am I?" she asked, no one in particular, looking around.

She lied in some kind of cage, surrounded by other cages, with something bigger than a wolf inside. They were all growling at her, saliva dripping down their massive mouths, baring their sharp teeth. Also they had a Red Cross on their heads.

It honestly terrified her, now she was glad somebody put her in a cage.

She shivered slightly, trying to bring some warmth, she rubbed her arms, only to notice she was stripped to her thin lingerie.

Tears were forming in her greyish, doe eyes. Her body began to shake, it must've been a nightmare.

She and her family just got to Hope County and she got kidnapped, just like that. The stupid girl had to go to the goddamn forest, even after hearing the story about red hood and the wolf.

Looking around again she tried to recognise the place, however it was stupid, seeing as she just arrived.

"My pup's awake."

A familiar voice awoke her from her daze, making her back away from the front of the cage where he stood.

She noticed many scares and rashes on his face and arms, presumably whole body.

He was much older, maybe mid thirties-forties, red head with a grown beard and moustache. She admitted, he was attractive, but something was wrong with him. She could feel it in her guts.

The man took a step closer, grinning like a mad man. It all was a game to him. She was just a pawn, his new found perfect for training dog.

"Thirsty, little lamb?" he motioned to a small water bottle, grinning sadistically.

The sun was up high, the heat was ruthless, making Ella's throat dry at the sight of one, small water bottle. Forgetting that she was locked in a cage, only in her underwear she crawled quickly to the front, not caring about the pain in her knees. Holding a hand out to Jacob, she got a swat on her open palm from him.

Her innocent, doe eyes went wide, it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would, just seeing the disappointment in his eyes caught her off guard. She felt stupid for wanting to please her kidnapper. It was extremely dumb, he was the one to take her in the first place. Her neck still felt sore, something must've bitten her there, or it was the mans doing.

"You've got to earn it. Remember pet, you're nothing special, you don't just get to drink MY water. If you want it, then show me, beg me like the little bitch you are."

He stopped abruptly, turning her way.

"The names Jacob. But you'll call me Master, understood, little pup?" he grabbed the girl by her neck, squeezing it, only trying to scare her, not cut her airway off.

The girls eyes once more widened, she was amazed how quickly the man moved from being three feet away to literally warning her with a glare to choke her.

"Understood?" he growled, adding pressure to her neck. His eyes were dark like a beasts, watching his preys every move.

"Y-yes..."

He gave her a warning look.

".. Master." she finished, her cheeks burning from embarrassment.

"That'll do for now. Tomorrow we'll start your first training. Now, you wait here, scream as loud as you'd like.."

His face moved forward, lips right by her ear.

".. because no one will ever hear you. You're mine now."