The Portal

Everyone from both groups were confused. What was going on? How can you come out of a deep and dark cave and straight into a forest? Everyone then heard a creak. They were alarmed and got into a fighting stance. It was Group 3. "Huh? What happened? We were chasing something and now we are in a forest?!?!" Stella said scared. "What happened?" asked Romeo.

Flashback
"Okay, let's go look for clues" Lucy yelled. And everyone scamper off or flew off into different directions of the house. Everyone was observing and occasionally bumping into each other. But suddenly
BOOM!
SMACK!
CREAK!
HOWL!
"What was that?" Wendy asked whimpering. Everyone was at the center of the house. "It seems to be coming from over there in the back porch where the swimming pool is." Hibiki said pointing in that direction. Everyone slowly walked towards that back door that led to the back porch.
Gasp!
"What is that?" asked Yukino a little petrified at the sight.
A monster or demon or whatever that thing is was eating something that looked like a decaying human. "Ewww how dare that monst-" Sherry started but
ROAR!
"Me Hungry. Me want you. You yummy food." the mysterious creature said looking at them.
One
Two
Three
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" everyone yelled because they were surprised and ran in different direction.
The monster split and chased after everyone. Everyone continued to run until they ran through the bushes.

Flashback End
-And this happens" Jellal said.
"Hmmmmm. Well, That makes sense." Romeo said rubbing his chin. "Do you know something Romeo?" Lucy asked curiously. "I'm not sure yet. I need more evidence." He replied. "Evidence?" asked Everyone else. "Yeah." He nodded.

Zap!

And a portal was in front of them all. They were sucked in.

Meanwhile at Fairy Tail
"Mira, when are Lisanna and the others coming back?" asked Natsu, missing his childhood friend.
Bam!

Team Natsu!
Laxus!
Mira!
Come here now. Master yelled with a worried look on his face.
"What's wrong Gramps?" asked Natsu, Gray, and Laxus. "Team Lucy along with Lamia Scale, Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel, Blue Pegasus and Crime Sorciere are in another dimension. "WHAT?!?!" Everyone screamed "WHERE?!?!" "Hell. Zeref is with them. It seems like Zeref is Lucy's brother." Everyone was wide eyed except for Laxus and Mira. They knew anything was possible since Lucy has relations with the dragons. "So I am senting you 5 to help them just in case." Master explained. "How?" asked Gray. "By magic of course." and with a wave of his hands, they were gone. As they disappeared, Master smiled sadly as he said "good luck my children."