Leaving

Master's POV

W-W-WHATTT!! No! Why? I said crying so hard that one of my child was requesting to leave and one of the most responsible and loyal one too.

Normal POV

"I want to get stronger and teach most of the guild a lesson on betraying someone especially a nakama." Lucy said with confidence. "Why do you want to get stronger?" Master asked

Lucy then explained everything that happened earlier and Master was furious!

Master POV

HOW DARE THEY DO THIS? THAT IS UNFORGIVABLE!

"O-Okay when will you be back?" I asked

"Maybe 2-3 years I want to show them how strong I'll be" Lucy said

"Alright then, please give me your hand" I said

"Here" she said back as she puts her hand out. I sandwiched her hands and chanted a spell that will remove the insignia. "Thank you Makarov" she said tears spilling out of her eyes

"See you later Lucy" and with that I hugged her and let her go.

Lucy's POV

I walked out of the room and walked downstairs. I saw my true friends come up with worried faces. "Goodbye Minna-San! I will miss you very much" Luc- No! Lucy! you can't please! cried Everyone "I'm sorry" I said as I ran out the guild straight to my apartment to pack up my stuff and write letters.

Lisanna's POV

Lu-Chan No! No! Please come back! I miss you! I'm sorry please! "Lis-Chan don't worry she'll come back" cried Mira-nee. Everyone else nodded all with sad faces. Then Natsu walks up asking if I wanted to go on a mission! How dare he!! Can't he see what's happening?!!? I yell on top of my lungs "HOW DARE YOU ASK ME TO GO ON A MISSION WHEN ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU" and death glared at him.