The Death Game

Lucy POV
"Where are we?" Asked Wendy shivering while holding Carla. "It's fine don't worry so much" Carla said comforting her. *sigh* "Well we need to find a way to get out of here and find the others"

"I DON'T THINK THAT WILL BE HAPPENING ANYTIME SOON."

"Who goes there?" I asked feeling my protect aura coming out.

"YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW. JUST DO AS I SAY."

And a blast of wind came blasting towards us. We tried blocking while Wendy sucked some in. However, she choked and coughed.

"You cannot eat this wind because it's artificial dark wind."

We were shocked. What was that? Can there even be artificial magic?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

We heard someone scream. ZEREF! We ran towards the scream and we didn't bothering looking back and we didn't see the scary and wicked grin of the mysterious shadow, who finally showed what it looked like.

As we got to Zeref, we saw him crouched on the floor, holding his head with tears in his eyes. That's the first time I've ever seen Onii-Chan crying. I gently walked over and pat him. He looked up and hugged me tightly. He whispers "it's beginning." I look at him confused. Beginning? What's beginning? "Zeref, what do you mean?" I asked curiously and cautiously. "The death game" he replied still trembling. WHAT!!!!

"THAT'S RIGHT."

And there was a flash. Everyone fell to the ground. And a mysterious shadow lingering and smiling creepily. I'm assuming that's the creepy voice.

"You all won't last very long. But let's have fun shall we? I'll explain the rules. If you don't avoid the obstacles or the enemies, you'll die. And let me warn you those enemies could be a replica of your loved ones. MUHAHAHAHAHA"

W-What! All of the sudden, Romeo stood up and said confidently "Let's see what you've got" and ran. Huh? Does he know something? Why is he so confident? And we all followed him worried.