Hell

"Ugh." Everyone grunted as they fell to the ground.
Everyone was scattered all around the floor. Levy on top of Gajeel. While Gajeel was on top of Lily. It was pretty heavy and awkward for Lily. Wendy and Romeo ended up hugging each other with their eyes closed. Happy and Carla were holding their adorable paws together. Lucy on the other hand had Lyon, Gray, Jellal, Sting, and Rogue all on top of her. Which wasn't a very good thing considering she was having a difficult time breathing. Everyone else was scattered about. Stella was the first one up and to help Lucy out of the human sandwich or in her case the bug that was squashed to death.... Wait a second.

"WAIT, GRAY. ERZA. NATSU. MIRA. LAXUS. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Lucy screamed alarming everyone there.
"Chill Luce. We just came because Gramps asked us too." Natsu said grinning.
"Che. We don't need your help" Sting said arrogantly.
"Jellal...." Erza whispered.
Jellal wasn't on the best term with Erza right now because he was pretty angry when Lucy told him what they did. "Okay. Enough talking. Let's go" Lucy interrupted. They all walk alowly down the trail with the help of Sting's light, and Lucy's flames. After a while, they reach a dead end.

DRIP. DROP. CREAK.

"WHO DARES TO INTERRUPT MY SLEEP? YOU SHALL BE KILLED!!!!"

"Ahhhhhh." and everyone ran and split in the end again.

"HAHAHA. LET THE DEATH GAME BEGIN"