10| text msg, factime

JELLY BEAN
there's something important I need to tell u
I need to call u

What is it?

JELLY BEAN
PLEASE

NOTIFICATION: incoming FaceTime from jellybean!

accept        decline

Holly sat on her bed, wrapped in festive blankets as mean girls played in the background softly, she held the phone away from her face and watched as the blonde popped up.

Rebekah was at her desk, presumably in her room, her phone placed as to show her best angle: she cared for the brunettes opinion.

"Hi." Holly spat out, feeling nervous due to the fact she wasn't exactly the best at human interactions; she always did or said the wrong thing, always made an immature joke or just read the situation entirely wrong which had stemmed to her gaining social anxiety.

"Hey!" Rebekah smiled, a bright cheery smile that made Hollys heart flutter as butterflies spun in her stomach. "I um—"

"In your own time." Holly interrupted, "Oh my god! No! I meant nicely— I-I was trying to um.." Holly breathed in, his her therapist had taught her too when she rambled. "I'm sorry, you were saying."

Rebekah laughed nervously, she was about to tell the most innocent person she'd ever met that all things of nightmares were real. "My family and I aren't exactly normal."

"Are you drug dealers?" Holly slapped a hand to her mouth, realising she had said it out loud as Rebekah held a look of seriousness.

"Vampires." Rebekah blurted, Hollys eyes widened as her breathing picked up. She had always been terrified of virtually anything, so hearing that vampires were real shocked her.

"You sure?" Holly squeaked out, the blonde noticing the lack of colour in the brunettes skin despite the other being in a darkly lit room. Veins grew on Rebekah's face as fangs protruded from her gums, a squeak left Holly as she hung up the phone.

She clutched the item tightly to her chest as she breathed in, and out, in and out, in and out. Her heart hammered repeatedly, her blood pumping as she felt herself get lighter, her vision blur, sounds become quieter. She had passed out, that was her last thought before she went into the darkness.

Two minutes later, she heard a phone ringing, felt softness around herself. "Shit I passed out." Holly concluded, feeling slightly light-headed as she sat herself up, reaching out of the fluffy blanket next to grab her water and carefully sipped on it as her brain relived the fact that vampires are real. She knew Rosie knew something, so she located her phone and went onto her contact.

Rosemary I need you to be honest with me

ROSIE N SHINE
about what?

Vampires.
Real or false

ROSIE N SHINE
you found out huh?
Witches, werewolves and vampires and of course you befriended the originals!

SLOW DOWN
ALL I KNEW WAS VAMPIRES
WHATS AN ORIGINAL?

ROSIE N SHINE
originals are the first kind of vampires
Witches and werewolves also exist
I'm a siphoner witch if u must know

TF IS THAT?!

ROSIE N SHINE
PREPARE FOR ONE HELL OF AN EXPLANATION...