20| text msg, real life, insta

'Secret Santa 🎅🏻'

I'm ready!

SLAY
I've got my present

HUSBAND
I'll be there in twenty minutes

BEKAH <3
I'm literally right behind u Holly

Cool
Okay
I'll see u guys soon!
read 09:45

Holly paced the kitchen, Rebekah watched from behind her with a laugh. "Nervous, are we?" Rebekah called out, the brunette jumped slightly, clutching the present wrapped in Santa paper closer to herself.

"What? No. No. This is my I'm happy pacing!" Holly defended, a laugh escaping her at the ridiculousness of the lie. Stefan and Kol had been told of Hollys plans and had approved, Klaus and Elijah had helped her with the timing and Caroline was happy to help with gift wrapping and decorations. I'm food technology she had even made one of Rebekah's favourite Christmas foods! It was perfect, not that the blonde knew that yet.

"Hey!" Stefan called out, entering the house and making his way to the kitchen.

"Wait up for me!" Kol called out, rushing down the stairs. They all knew that Holly was to go last, so she anxiously waited as butterflies tapped on her stomach.

"Holly, my secret Santa was you." Kol announced, handing her a gift bag, she opened it and laughed.

"What is it?" Stefan asked curiously.

"A hello Kitty balloon! You got this at the airport, didn't you?" Holly chuckled, remembering that Kol had disappeared, she presumed he had gone to buy himself another balloon or was stuck in the holiday shuffle.

"Maybe. Then I pulled your name for secret Santa and just knew!" Kol boasted as Holly ran over to him, engulfing the original in a hug.

"Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!" Holly praised, squishing the original tighter as he wrapped his arms around her.

After ten minutes, Rebekah stood anxiously awaiting Hollys gift. Stefan had gotten a bottle of bourbon off of Rebekah, Kol had gotten a blood bag from Stefan and now the holiday was perfect due to the fact that Rebekah's gift was from Holly.

"I got Rebekah." Holly announced as in the other room Caroline turned the fairy lights on to a warm golden glow, Kol and Stefan left the room before anyone could notice. Holly smiled, her pearly white teeth glinting in the dimly lit room.

She produced a herb from her pocket, Rebekah gasped, presuming it was vervain. The blondes eyes filled with fear, Holly chuckled, "Mistletoe." She confirmed, watching as Rebekah relaxed, "Remember, you were trying to ask someone to kiss under it... and now you get your kiss!" Holly explained, Rebekah's cheeks flushed as she laughed.

"This is perfect, thankyou." Rebekah thanked, then leaning in to kiss the brunette, who kissed back, dropping the mistletoe to cup her lovers face as they continued to kiss passionately in the room.

Holly pulled away, looking into the captivating blue of Rebekah's irises. "Will you be mine, this Christmas and all others after?" Rebekah asked, getting drawn in by the chocolate hue in her loves eyes.

"Only if you'll have me." Holly whispered back, her arms still wrapped around the blondes neck.

"I will always have you, love." Rebekah reassured, "I guess this makes you mine."

jellybeanmy gorgeous girlfriend!![tagged: hollyjolly]34

jellybean
my gorgeous girlfriend!!
[tagged: hollyjolly]
34.5k likes | 7777 comments

hollyjolly: love you!!
jellybean: love you more!!

ieatsquirrels: hellokol ITS HAPPENING
hellokol: OUR OTP
damonheartselena: since when we're u two friends??
hellokol: does it matter?
ieatsquirrels: whatever, brother

hollyjolly: love you!!jellybean: love you more!!—ieatsquirrels: hellokol ITS HAPPENINGhellokol: OUR OTPdamonheartselena: since when we're u two friends??hellokol: does it matter?ieatsquirrels: whatever, brother—

hollyjolly
merry Christmas!!
34.5k likes | comments disabled

jellybeanwishing you a merry Christmas from me and my gorgeous girl, Holly xx[tagged: hollyjolly]45

jellybean
wishing you a merry Christmas from me and my gorgeous girl, Holly xx
[tagged: hollyjolly]
45.6k likes | comments disabled