12| real life, text msg

Holly paced the hotel room, she had hung up the call from Rebekah and was know coming to a stop, glaring at the person of whom she thought was her friend.

"Explain." Holly demanded, Rosie thought for a second as a lone tear slipped from her eye, "Save me the Oscar worthy performance, will you?"

"I— I was so young, Hol." Rosie blubbered, Holly could tell her tears were fake, "Kol, I met him in... America when I was on the exch—ange program."

"Get to your point."

"I loved him, so, so much and he— he betrayed my trust." Rosie glanced up at her friend, Holly was starting to buy the act and so she had to suppress a smirk as she eyed her up. "We dated, but he was using me for my magic. He wanted to turn me to a vampire... a heretic."

"I'm so sorry." Holly mumbled, then hugging her friend as Rosemary smirked, her glare fixed on the wall. She never truly cared for Holly, the shy girl was just someone to make her appear more confident, more pretty. Holly O'Hara meant nothing to Rosemary Solano.

"It's ok, Holly, you didn't know." Rosemary hushed, making her smirk disappear and willing more tears to roll down her face, all her mind thought over was her mascara being ruined.

❅ ❅ ❅

Holly laid on a lounge chair by the pool, Rosie had told her not to go into the pool as she would embarrass her by trying to play like a child. Holly read her book - a good girls guide to murder - as her mind wandered from the compelling story. With a huff she put the book in her bag next to her, sighing as she felt her bikini coverup slip away, she wasn't exactly content with her body.

"Holly, wanna get drunk?" Britney, one of Rosie's friends called out to the lone girl.

"I'm good." Holly replied as everyone else sighed, she wasn't even sure who was from England at this point, the group seemed to double in numbers by the day.

"Come on, your such a bore. Maybe alcohol will loosen you up." Trisha pondered, Holly could've sworn she saw Botox leaking from her lips - Trisha was known to be addicted to cosmetic surgeries and throughout college she seemed to change her appearance more than a Kardashian.

"Please!" Tom - Rosie's boyfriend - shouted, "I'll buy all your drinks." Rosie used her magic to make him cough as he probably felt a pain somewhere.

"I said no!" Holly shouted.

"More alcohol for me." Rosie stated, dragging Tom with her as the others followed. Leaving Holly in paradise as she closed her eyes. She felt a beep on her boobs, from her phone.

RM
hey!

Can we not?

RM
i miss you

I was told what Kol did

RM
KOL DID NOTHING
IT WAS THAR LYING WITCH

SURE
BLAME THE RAPE VICTIM

RM
SHE SAID HE RAPED HER?!
OMG

hold up
What!

RM
she cheated on Kol with this Tom bloke who was English

TOM
AS IN TOMAS THE TANK
BECAUSE THEY R MY COLLEGES OTP
not mine but still

RM
looks like I wasn't the only secret keeper...

Omg...

holly changed rm to bekah

BEKAH
I've gtg

Bye! <3

Holly dropped her phone onto her chest, huffing out a breath she knew she was holding. "Crap!" She cursed, knowing now that Rosemary Solano was a lying bitch. The college worshipped her, believed the sad story.

Holly stood up, she took off her bikini cover in a surge of self-confidence, something she hadn't felt since long before she met Rosie. She marched across to the bar, not looking where she was going she was sure she accidentally knocked a small child into the pool.

"You lying cow!" Holly accused, pointing a finger at Rosie - who was sitting on Toms lap as the group played some kind of strip poker.

"What did I do?" Rosie slurred her words, clearly drunk from all the alcohol she had consumed earlier that day.

"Lied about rape." Shocked gasps escaped the mouths of those around her.

"Kol. Raped. Me." Rosemary lied through gritted teeth, making a tear come to her eye, "I can't relive it. Tom— hold me." Rosie put her head into Toms shoulder, hiding her smirk.

"No. He. Didn't." Holly bit back at her, causing the other to look at her friend with hatred. Rosie was scared that Holly knew the truth, she was slightly drunk and would have to attempt manipulation.

"Holly, whatever fantasy you've got inside your pretty little—"

"Save it." Holly snapped, "She's lying, she's controlling. All Rosemary Solano is, is a party animal!"

"Excuse me!"

"I forgot to add." Holly starting counting on her fingers as one thing was said on the list, "Slut, manipulator, bitch and little fucking liar!"

"Never!" Tom shouted, "She only lied about—"

"Tom!" Rosie hissed, Holly smirked as she watched her friend use her magic to shush the hot player.

"You lied, even your boyfriend knows it." Holly glared at Rosie, "If you don't tell everyone the truth, I'm leaving Bali and your life for good!"

"Good, your boring anyways." Rosie spat out, Holly raised her eyebrows, "Why would I befriend shy, timid, ugly Holly? Hm? Come on! It's because your easy to manipulate! I could use you for whatever I wanted."

"Aha!" Holly pointed a finger at Rosie, "See, now you've revealed yourself!"

And with that, the brunette took a glass of scotch from a blonde girl - whom of which she swore she'd never saw in her life - downed it and then left. Adrenaline and alcohol coursing through her veins as she smirked. She pulled out her phone.

holly blocked rosie n shine!

Turns out Rosie was a lying bitch!

BEKAH
what r u on abt?

U were right
She was using me to look good in front of her friends
I've blocked her
I'm coming home
Well, to Virginia
Because your the most homely person I've ever met <3

BEKAH
OMGG
WHATTTT
IM MAKING U UP A BED
AHHHHH
IM SO EXCITEDDD
read 15:12