11| insta, text msg, facetime

rosieposieBali with my bestie <33[tagged: hollyjolly]187k likes | comments disabled

rosieposie
Bali with my bestie <33
[tagged: hollyjolly]
187k likes | comments disabled

rosieposieBali with my bestie <33[tagged: hollyjolly]187k likes | comments disabled

hollyjolly
impromptu December holiday...
[tagged: rosieposie]
17.5k likes | comments disabled

holly changed jellybean to rm

RM
Holly
read 02:34
LET ME EXPLAIN
read 03:12
PLEASE
HOLLY
IM BEGGING U
AND I DONT BEG FOR JUST ANYONE
read 06:33

Rebekah, how can I trust you?
You didn't tell me the truth
Rosie filled me in

RM
PLEASE
HOLLY

NO.

RM
IM SORRY
I DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU BC I CARE ABT U
IT TERRIFIES ME
BC IVE LOVED AND LOST
I CANT LOSE U

wait
Your being serious?
Cause vampires lie
How can I trust you

RM
I'll tell you on FaceTime?

NOTIFICATION: incoming FaceTime from
rm!

accept   decline

Holly laid on the hotels bed, Rosie was out with her boyfriend and some others who Rosie had forced her to go on the trip with. In all honesty, the brunette wanted nothing more than to cry at home whilst watching modern family but alas, her friend had literally dragged her to Bali. So, she smiled away the pain.

Rosie hadn't been fully honest with Holly, which the brunette didn't know. She had lied to her, told her that the Mikaelsons had never loved and were phycos, which Holly now wouldn't believe due to Rebekah's cheery face popping up on the illuminated screen infront of her.

"Holly, I've missed you." Rebekah breathed out, taking in each detail of the brunettes face. She had spent each day thinking over how that face looked, how easy it would be to kiss, how her lips would feel against hers.

"Tell me the truth, Rebekah."

"I think I'm falling in love with you." Holly sucked in a breath, love..? Love? LOVE! The brunette had spent some hours pondering over being Rebekah's friend, but her lover would be so different and it terrified her.

"LOVE?" Holly shouted, so loud that the room next door - not the one to her left where Rosie and her boyfriend insisted on being loud all night - banged on the wall as if to shush her. "Love?" She whispered, her brows furrowing in confusion as a soft laugh escaped her lips.

"Holly, I said falling in... I'm not there yet don't worry." Rebekah reassured, "I just wanted to clear up any information on the originals."

"What's to clear up, your all evil."

"No, I just want to be loved. Humanity has turned Nik into this monster, Klaus. Elijah is noble and Kol, well he's Kol..." Rebekah stated, Holly couldn't help but wonder if Rosie had lied or told information to her without the full story. The originals were once people, vampires all have their reasons for the torture and pain they cause, villains aren't always villainous something makes them snap Holly thought to herself. A knock on her door taking her out of her thoughts.

"Look, I'm in Bali with Rosie—"

"Hol, what are you doing?" Rosie took the phone from Holly as the other girl sunk into herself, "Rebekah Mikaelson, annoying my friends are we?"

"Your problem is with Kol, talk to him." Rebekah snarled, knowing of the past her brother shared with the siphon witch.

"Your still part of it, aren't you." Rosie rolled her eyes, "Stop telling my friend lies."

"No. You stop telling Holly lies and I'll keep telling her the truth, Rosemary."

"You know her?" Holly whispered, "you wanted me to hate her."