~𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰~

Welcome lovelies~

Welcome lovelies~

Name~ L/n Y/n
Height~ 5'7
Age~ 18
Eye color~ (e/c)
Hair~(h/c) with (whatever color) tips
Species~ demon
Look~

 I made the reader a bit taller since a lot of people don't like being short but your still cute tho lol

Overall Abilities: Y/n is a very powerful demon. Her most prominent traits is her extraordinary growth rate. She doesn't need to consume human blood to survive. She could defeat her enemies despite being overwhelmed by them in the beginning. She has shown to defeat her enemies by increasing her own physical capabilities, enhancing her regeneration, ext.

Y/n has several unique demonic traits that set her apart from all other demons. Most notably, Y/n can continuously restore her power without consuming any human blood like any other demon would need to do. Instead, she recovers her strength through sleep alone, though she would have to spend a lot of time sleeping in order to recuperate and regain her power.

Advanced Demon Form: Y/n has the ability to enter a berserk state where she becomes more demonic in appearance, transforming into a bigger version of herself with vine-like tattoos that circle her body, a single horn protruding from her right forehead side. This awakened form greatly enhances Y/n's physical capabilities as well as increasing her regeneration level. She becomes frenzied in battle, loses her usual restrain to human blood, and the only way she could revert back to normal is to have someone to sing her a lullaby.

Blood Control: In addition to her Blood Demon Art, Y/n can control her severed limbs and head by instantly congealing and solidifying the blood spraying from them before the streams could break apart she can still move them when this happens. She then is able to pull all of her limbs back together through those blood streams, allowing her body to regenerate.

Immense Regeneration: As a demon, Y/n has enhanced regenerative abilities that allow her to heal in the blink of an eye.

Immense Strength: Y/n possesses naturally enhanced physical strength as a demon. Y/n relies on brute strength, using her legs as her main weapon to deliver fast and strong kicks powerful enough to kick someone's head off.Y/n has also shown to increase her strength in battles during dire situations.

Size Alteration: Y/n displayed the basic ability to change and alter her body's size and height. She was able to shrink herself into the physical size of a small child in order to dodge attacks and move faster.

Pyrokinesis: Y/n's Blood Demon Art allows her to generate and manipulate special demonic flames created from her blood that are pinkish in color. Y/n can do this by igniting her blood or creating it from thin air. Her flames have a special property which makes it only harmful to demons and objects of devil origin while being completely harmless to humans and other objects. The flames can also be used to heal.

Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Y/n's fighting style mainly revolved around the use of her powerful legs and sharp nails. She doesn't use her Blood Demon Arts as often, as using too much blood could make her fall asleep.

Just letting you all know I haven't read chainsaw man I have watched some episodes you gotta be patient with me sense I don't have Hulu but tell me what you think so far!