~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2~

"None of us have eaten breakfast either we'll grab a quick bite at the rest stop ahead

"None of us have eaten breakfast either we'll grab a quick bite at the rest stop ahead." Makima spoke looking at you both before turning her attention to the blonde who started to talk "no food for me I'm broker than broke." You looked at the male with sad eyes before letting out a series of hums. Denji raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Makima chuckled, "I guess it wouldn't hurt to Y/n-chan, get whatever your hungry for and don't worry about the cost it's my treat." Denji perked up once again at the mention of free food "really?" You then pulled softly on Makima's sleeve making her give you a smile "that's what I'm about to do Y/n-chan."

Denji watched in confusion "you can understand her?" Makima took off her jacket, "of course wear this so you don't standout." She then held it towards him, "take it."

________

'People always called me dirty and smelly and straight up avoid me no body ever acts this nice especially when they don't look half as good as them.' The blonde thought as he looked towards the two females in the car the redhead staring out the window while the (h/c) haired female was sleeping.

His gaze lingered on you for a bit before a blush coated his cheeks 'I think I'm in love!'

After a while you all arrived at the rest stop and you were woken up by Makima, she faced you with a soft smile as she spoke in a soft voice, "wake up sweet girl we're about to get a quick bite wanna come?" You of course couldn't refuse you nodded happily and rubbed your eyes while doing so the two others watched you in awe.

'She's so cute!' Denji thought as he watched you take Makima's hand as she guided you out the car. Denji pouted a bit 'I wish I could hold her hand.' He thought getting out the car.

__________

"Um I'll take some Udon and sausage on a stick!" He exclaimed then turned to Makima "is that cool?" He asked her causing her to smile and answer "very cool." You stood next to her, holding her hand as you looked around.

Makima smiled at you before ordering food for herself. You looked at the blonde male who was already looking at you. You blinked at him before giving your famous closed eyed smile.

Denji's expression showed a look of surprise before he smiled back happily but it went away when he fell forward, you quickly caught him as Makima placed her hand on the boys head "are you okay? Can you stand up?" She asked a bit annoyed at the close proximity between you and him.

Denji slightly moved closer to you, a light blush on his face while incoherently mumbling a few things under his breath. He was soon interrupted by a force pushing him back up and he was soon standing "Denji?" Makima called out she was back to holding your hand and watched as the blonde looked around confused "I'm sorry those creeps weren't the only ones my chainsaws tore thorough I guess I'm low on blood as I am on dough." He sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.