~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3~

Wisteria

Wisteria

Those were the flowers that would always catch your eye. You're family loved them they cherished them. You always wondered why but at the same time you too loved them as well. You recognized them the moment you woke up from the day after that dreadful night.

Before you woke up though, you heard a voice.

"Nezuko."

You could barely hear it but it was still there you wondered, who is this Nezuko? Do you know them? We're they related to you? You wanted to know.

You heard it again but this time, louder.

"Nezuko!"

There is was again. The voice sounded familiar like you knew the person you're whole life. You noticed you were surrounded by darkness you didn't want to be here before you could panic you heard the voice again followed by a feeling of warmth.

"Nezuko!"

Deciding you didn't want to be here any longer you ran towards the voice.

"Nezuko!!"

Coming closer to the sound you found a sight that you did not want to see again the bodies of your family in the place that you use to call home. You felt like you were drowning, you couldn't breathe, panicking you tried to reach out for anything or anyone that could help you.

Your eyes dilated as they shook with fear, you begun to accept deaths warm embrace but suddenly you were pulled out and held closely.

You felt multiple arms around you, the feeling was something you haven't felt since that night you didn't want to let go you were about to speak until you heard a voice.

"We're so sorry we left you alone we wish we could be there with you and hold you like we use to there was so much we haven't told you but the most important thing you need to know is protect humans,they are your family."

The moment you heard that you felt two more auras, turning around your met with a boy with red hair and hanafuda earrings and a female with black longs hair with red tips they both smiled at you with such kindness.

The boy opened his mouth to speak as his sister held out a bamboo muzzle towards you "even though you do not know us we're here to help and we are both sorry you have to bear this burden we we're one once in your shoes but remember you'll never be alone."