𝟻

"It's a lovely day, the Hollow is dead and my brother is back

"It's a lovely day, the Hollow is dead and my brother is back. Much to the joy of custom suit tailors everywhere, not to mention me. I have to admit, I've missed the Quarter. I'm gonna make you take me out to hear some jazz."

Rebekah came in as they were all eating breakfast, smiling at Audrey as she passed her a chocolate turnover.

"Thanks Auntie Beks!"

She dug right in, Aeliana giving the blonde a pointed look who just shrugged.

"Might I suggest you enjoy the charms of the city while you still can? Marcel will want us gone posthaste, as per our agreement."

Rebekah turned her attention to Nik. "Or perhaps he's changed his mind and he will grant us a reprieve."

"He will grant us no such thing. We're going to meet with him to discuss the terms of our departure."

"I suspect he simply needs to be asked nicely. You boys really should leave these matters to me." Rebekah left, leaving them there.

Elijah turned to Aeliana and Audrey with a smile. "Well, I still want to take my favorite girls to France."

Audrey looked at him, chocolate and powdered sugar all over her face. "Do they have these things there? I think I like this better than pizza."

Aeliana laughed and wiped off her face. "Go upstairs and brush your teeth."

She nodded and bolted upstairs. Elijah looked over at Aeliana and smiled.

"We're off to go see Marcel," him and Nik went to leave, but was stopped by Hayley.

"Klaus."

"I know that look, you need something. Whatever it is, it can wait. I'm off to talk to Marcel."

"We need to talk about Hope's future."

"She's seven. We're her parents, Hope will go where we go."

"Klaus, we need to have a very real conversation about what's best for her."

"Yes, there are a couple of conversations that need to happen, but we're late."

They walked out, leaving Aeliana and Hayley there. The gave each other looks and rolled their eyes.

"Let's go check on the girls."

Aeliana nodded. "Yeah, I sent Audrey up there to brush her teeth. But who knows if that happened."

Hayley went into the girl's room, Aeliana into the bathroom to see Audrey in the bathroom looking scared.

"Audrey? What's wrong?"

"Mommy, Hope is drawing weird stuff. And I saw her eyes flash blue. Did The Hollow come back again?"

 Did The Hollow come back again?"