StrawHats

First who is in the strawhats crew- in order from when they joined, not officially (most recently):
-Zoro(first) -Nami -Usopp -Sanji -Chopper -Robin -Franky -Brook
-Jimbei -Yamato (last)

·Once every month they have a chill day where they chill out, play games and don't really do work)like family day, I guess)-This 'tradition' began after nami officially joined the strawhats(after the fight with arlong) and everyone was out of it a...

-This 'tradition' began after nami officially joined the strawhats(after the fight with arlong) and everyone was out of it and not reay feeling like doing anything. Luffy suggested taking the day 'off' and just relaxing. And since then they do it once a month.(crew at the time:luffy, zoro, nami, usopp and sanji). When the other members had their first experienced this, were surprised but quite happy to have the day 'off'.

·On a different day than the chill day^
also once a month(on a different day than the chill day) 1 member would spend the day with luffy (as mentioned in the past chapter). Each month is assigned to a crew member and it gies in the order they joined (not officially-like the one at the start). Once all members have had their go,it rotates, so the first person/zoro would go again, the nami and so on. But the crew members can make 'deals/trade' and swap months. For example,jimbei pays nami 200berries and so, jimbei has the 2 month and nami has the 9 month.

·If someone is in the crow nest(?), they are nit to be disturbed or questioned afterwards and should be left to calm down or just isolate themselves (ect)

·All of the crew(the crew- yamato and not luffy since he's captain) are most definitely tsunderes, especially when it comes to luffy- when he's being a sunshine like

· The 'honorary/temporary' member of the strawhats is Nefertari Vivi from alabasta.

± I might make a chapter on when the strawhats started their chill day, the other members reaction to it.
-Please tell me what you think of these headcanons, and suggest some if you want to ±