Luffy(again) +1 extra

·He can sense when one of his crewmembers are de-worthing/doubting themselves or if they deserve the good things that happened to them(mainly joining the strawhats). And luffy always reassure them and make them happier
- Idk how he does this, its like he has special power

·After kaidos fight luffy unlocked gear 5, joyboy and nikas powers as we know. When he unlocked it and after the fight he learns he can talk to joyboy and nika in moments of distress or other high emotions.
A reason he can is because he will be the one who will bring peace to all, gathering all people- the will of D
>Like deku can talk to and use the powers of the past ofa users because he will be the one to end afo.

·Luffys final battle will be against Imu (since she us the one who is controlling everything) as this will certainly seal, that luffy has inherited the will of D and will it succeed?

·(From my future au) Luffy was able to find a place where he can get a medicine that will help with his ADHD  (ADHD medicine) it organised his thoughts so it doesn't come out stupid, helps increase his concentration and........ had less catastrophes happen (the luffy type)
+ADHD medication helps people focus their thoughts, ignore distractions, pay attention and control their behavior. Medication doesn’t cure ADHD, but it can help ease the symptoms of ADHD is taking it so they can function more effectively.

The extra - a Blackbeard headcanon:
·Blackbeard had DID(dissociative disorder) which means he has multiple personalities/identities, 3.
Since he has 3 guns(or was it swords) plus zoro and luffy had referred to BB as 'them'. He has 3 different identities:
A calm.and knowledgeable one, a childish one(like luffys behaviour a bit) and a crazy, one (like in impel down/marineford).

+I hope you like the longer chapter. And I will send some evidence of the BB theory on the different chapter (a bit later on)