5. Concert

(Its june 14th and Nick and Charlie just Got married a few days ago and you probably remember the Billie Eilish concert taking place June 16th)

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I'm counting hours by now. It's so close. Nick is laughing at me when I update him every 30 minutes and tell him how long till we'll be so close to Billie and right now it's 7pm and we just started talking about everything we need for the concert . I'm forcing nick to wear Billie merch and he keeps saying how much he doesn't like it but I know he secretly loves it. "So I was thinking about something" I say looking at him "mhm?" He asks curiously "what if we bring our pride flag?" I ask him, he thinks about it for a bit and then his eyes light up "that's a really good idea char" he says "especially if we get barricade" he adds "yeah that's what I thought" I say with a smile, he walks over and kisses me then we pull away and lean our foreheads against each other's "42 hours" I say with a smile "oh god, this is gonna be the longest 42 hours of my life" he says with a sigh this makes me giggle "yup" I answer.

𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
We stay up till about 1am I spent the evening listening to Charlie talking about Billie and it made me realize how much he loves her and it makes me so happy seeing him this happy again. That's the feeling I love the most, when Charlie is happy I feel complete and joyful. When we decide to go to bed Charlie end up by falling asleep in my arms with his head on my chest and he fell asleep before me which is my favorite thing because he looks so peaceful and perfect when he sleeps.
*Time skip*
I Wake up at 9am to a empty bed it doesn't take more than a few seconds to realize Charlie probably woke up early from excitement thats understandable.I finally decide to get up and walk to the kitchen to find Charlie and a million different pieces of Billie merch spread on the floor and couch "Charlie what on earth is going on" I ask with a grin "I'm trying to figure out what to wear" he replies as he turns around to face me "I like that one" I say pointing at a cream colored hoodie

I finally decide to get up and walk to the kitchen to find Charlie and a million different pieces of Billie merch spread on the floor and couch "Charlie what on earth is going on" I ask with a grin "I'm trying to figure out what to wear" he replie...

(This one)
"Me too" he Said "it would go Well with my White baggy jeans" I say "yeah!" He said "I'll wear that" he added "can I wear the pink one?" I asked pointing at a pink hoodie

"of course" he says and picks it up throwing it at Me "ouch" i say, acting offended "nick seriously you were the Truham rugby king and then me throwing a hoodie at you is painful?" He says with a clearly faked disappointment "yea Charlie nelson sp...

"of course" he says and picks it up throwing it at Me "ouch" i say, acting offended "nick seriously you were the Truham rugby king and then me throwing a hoodie at you is painful?" He says with a clearly faked disappointment "yea Charlie nelson spring" I say in a sigh "gosh, your weak" he adds "oh really" I say running towards him and picking him up so he is dangling in the air "NICKKKK!!!" He yells "PUT ME DOWN" "only if you admit that I'm not weak" "FINE" "Nelson you are very strong" he says sarcastic "good." I say letting him down he grabs my waist and pull Me in for a kiss "So are you exited?" I ask "duh" he says, I giggle "Charlie" I say "yes love" he replies "I was thinking that we should go queuing at around 6am tomorrow since the show starts at 7pm so if we want barricade we better get going early" he lets out a sigh and collapses onto my shoulder "that's so early" he says "I know but if you want to see your second lover then u better get going early" he lets out a laugh into my shoulder "fine" "wait no we gotta get up at 5am then" he says "yup" I mutter "ugh" he adds, that makes me laugh. At around 6pm we decide to eat and I suggest that I could cook some chicken but Charlie quickly shot that down by suggesting that he make some fancy salat so I just agree because we have eaten vey unhealthy the past few....... Months.
*Time skip*
𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I wake up to my alarm at 5am and I force nick to get up but he refuses so I end up dragging him and making him leave Nellie in the bed "nick just get the fuck up" I say as I'm dragging him down the floor "fine" he says rolling his eyes and getting up. We get ready and then we drive off I obviously play some Billie in the car and we do what we always do, scream the lyrics. After 30 minutes we get there and the queue is nearly t as long as I was fearing so obviously I grab nicks hand and literally run to the queue "Jesus, slow down please" nick says as we get to the queue and he is clearly out of breath "nick it's Billie, of course I won't slow down" I reply, this makes him laugh. As we have been queuing for around 1 hour I start getting really excited and almost starting to realize how close I will be to Billie then I hear the whole queue starting to sing happier than ever and I obviously join.
𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
After about an hour the queue starts to sing happier than ever with no music at all, and Charlie joins, which naturally leads to me joining so as we all sing the slower part I take char's waist and put my head on his shoulder and just stand there swaying a bit and singing, it's quite fun actually and honestly I think it's gonna be some pretty fun hours. At 4pm Charlie and I decide to eat since we forgot that in the morning. We packed some of the leftovers from yesterday then I spot a familiar face behind a tree "uhm Charlie she looks familiar to me" I say, then he turns to look and as soon as he sees the girl he completely freezes "uhm nick" "that's Maggie" he says I immediately look at her again and she is looking at us so that means we get eye contact and Incase you didn't know that means me and Charlie is having eye contact with billie's mum right now, that lasts for about 10 seconds before Maggie breaks away and walks in a door then I turn to Charlie and I see him literally frowning but then he looks at me with a wide smile and says "holy fucking shit" there is a small pause  "did we seriously just get eye contact with Billie Eilish's mum" I add in complete shock "WHAT" I hear a girl behind us say so I turn to look at her and she is frowning "yeah" i say in complete disbelief "where?" The girl asks flabbergasted "she was behind that tree" I say pointing to the tree "oh my god really?" The girl asks "uhm nick" Charlie says so I turn to look at him and he is holding his phone up so I can see it and then I see a picture of the queue and including us "is that-" I say but got cut off by Charlie "on Maggie's story, yes" he a says "holy shit" I repeat at least 10 times and of course Charlie took like a million screenshots. We end up talking with the girl behind us for some time and we find out that her name is actually Olivia and it turns out she is with her girlfriend, Laura, she is really nice as well and we get their snap.