9. Honeymoon

(Hi angels, thank you so fucking much for 1k. I love you guys so much, every time I get a Notification that someone added my story to their reading list it makes me undescribably excited 😭 THANK YOUUUUU❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)
TW: MENTION OF 🤮

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
me and nick are currently on the plane, watching young royals. And yes, we are going to Paris. Or actually our trip is going from London to Paris and then to Copenhagen, we're staying in Paris for about 3 days and then we're going to Copenhagen for a week. There is two girls beside us who looks very familiar to me but I can't tell from where so obviously I ask Nick, "they look familiar" I whisper, he looks at Them "they really do" he says as he turns back to look at me "but I can't tell who they look like" I say, confused. He thinks for a bit until his face lights up "Charlie" he says "uhm yeah?" I reply "that's Olivia and Laura" "No way" I say "yup".
"Let's say hi" nick says
"Okay" I reply
And weirdly enough they turn around right as we're about to speak "Nick and Charlie!!" Laura says, surprisingly happy "Hi!! What are you two doing here?" Nick asks, and obviously I just sit beside him and smile because that's way too social for me "well, we wanted to spend some time Away from our usual surroundings so we thought it would be fun going to Paris!" Olivia replies "what about you!" She adds "well, we decided to go to Paris for our honeymoon because I'm half French and Paris was our first trip as a couple" nick adds, he turns to look at me and I smile at him, he smiles back "that's so cute!!!" They say. We chat for a while until we're landing, I am terrified of planes but Landing is even worse, I mean the feeling of hitting the ground so hard, no thanks. But obviously we land safely and everything goes well.

𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
We get to the hotel and both of us are too tired to do anything so we just dump on the bed, head first and fall asleep (kind of 💀). "Nicky, wake up" I hear a small voice from the other side of the bed "hmm" I grumble, not even attempting to open my eyes "nick!!" He grins "no, I'm not here" I say, pulling my duvet over my head "okay, 5 year old nick" he says "what time is it even" I ask "8am" Charlie answers "IT IS WHAT" "nickk come on it's our honeymoon" "ugh fine". I get up and we get ready, today we are going to a explore the city and tonight we're seeing the Eiffel Tower all light up. After about an hour we finally get going and luckily there is only a 15 minute walk to the small park, this was the park me and my dad used to visit all the time when I was a kid, so obviously i wanted to show it to Charlie. "Finally", Charlie complained all the way here "and I thought I was in bad shape" I say, with a smile "NICK" he whines. We get to the park and find the bench, the bench my dad proposed to my mum "wow" I say, "what's up?" Charlie asks "this is where my parents got engaged" I say "oh". I take the picture out of my bag and show it to Charlie "off topic but you look ADORABLE" he says, his eyes are lit, cute. "Je vous remercie mon amour" I smirk "oh fuck off" he laughs. We sit on the bench and eat a snack, we have a habit of judging people based off their shoes so we sit and do that for about an hour, until we agree to send a picture to the Paris squad.

Charlie- *picture message*
Nick- gays in Paris, yay!
Darcy- you two are so cheesy I love it
Charlie- oh please, miss proposing with a poem!
Darcy- how dare you, when will you stop teasing me about that🙄
Nick- never

We walk around the town for hours, I show Charlie all my childhood memories, we walk past tons of wine shops, we gross about the wine stores. We walk past a bench where two girls are sitting, one of them has the prettiest dark red curls while the other has shorter brown straight hair, they are just sitting there, with each of their books and headphones. We walk again, this feels like There is over six hours to the hotel but that's just because we're tired.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
We're getting ready to go to the fancy restaurant, no I haven't packed any fancy stuff, wait actually, I don't own any fancy stuff so I go with a fake designer suit I bought today. "We should get g-" he pauses "fuck, you look hot" he sounds.... Flabbergasted  "well maybe you should look in the mirror" I smirk "fuck off" he grins.

*time skip<3*

We just ate a six meal dinner. I think I'm gonna throw up, Nick glances at me "u good?" He asks "I have never been this full I swear" I sigh, he Lets out a laugh "can we please just go back to the hotel " I ask "please". We pay and then we walk back to our hotel, we're both shit tired but we can't go to sleep yet since we haven't been by the Eiffel Tower yet.
About an hour pass before we get going, and obviously we are just wearing our normal clothes like my converse, Nick's vans and Nick decided to wear the hoodie. The hoodie that got fully soaked after our first kiss, Cute. We walk for ages and finally, we see it. It's so pretty. "Oh wow"
"Yup" he's looking up to the top while his hands are around my waist from behind.
"Let's take a picture" I suggest
"Sure my love".
He walks over a to older woman and asks her to take the picture, he's French is so hot oh my lord. We decide to make it a 'we are a cringey couple on our honeymoon' sorta picture. We get back to the hotel after a few hours of exploring the Eiffel Tower and we decide to just go directly to sleep because we are both hell tired. When I come back from brushing my teeth I see nick curled up in bed so I snap a picture of him, then I lay down beside him and whisper "goodnight".

SORRYYYYYYY
I really can't say sorry enough, for how late this short chapter is
I just didn't have motivation but it's out and I will make more parts !!!!
ALSO
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1k READERS I LOVE YALL SM
PLEASE WRITE SOME REQUESTS FOR 'SCENARIOS'❤️❤️❤️❤️