10. Honeymoon Pt. 2

PART 2 GUYS!!!!!
I forgot to mention that tao and elle is taking Care of nellie while they are gone!!<3

𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗄'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
"OH MY GOD NO".
Charlie is on my chest as we scroll thru his old instagram posts, this is so funny, mostly because he cringes over every single one. He buries his head in my shoulder "Nickkkk, come on!!!!" He blushes
"HA! Never". We spend the past two days exploring Paris so that means today is our last day, we might have woken up at 6am (it's 7 now) and yes, traumatizing. Today we don't really have huge plans, we're going to the airport at 7pm. Luckily it's only a two hour flight to Copenhagen so that's nice.
"I'm still traumatized from last night" Charlie sighs
"EW SAME". We overheard our neighbors having loud sex at about 2am last night.
"We need to get ready" I say
"Can we please go to a book store then?" He is making the damn poppy eyes, I can't say no to that. "....fine" I roll my eyes and smile
"YAY" he runs through the room wearing only his boxers and my hoodie, I giggle to myself.
We go shopping again, we talk, kiss, laugh and have a very important debate about whether the famous French peanut butter is worth 10£, I'm saying no but Charlie is way too invested in it so obviously, I say yes.
"LETS GO TO THE BOOKSTORE NOW" he sounds so excited, "OKAY, FINE", he drags me around the corner and runs inside.
I pause "this is huge what-" I try to catch my breath
"I have a million books i need"
"Oh lord"
After about half an hour Charlie comes back with about six million books
"Yeah, no" I laugh
"WHA-"
"Char you are not getting six million books"
"ITS ONLY 5 DUMBO!!!"
"Ughhh fine" I laugh again.

We pay and decide to get back before we have to leave for the airport. As we walk past the bench for the second time I see the girls again, reading.

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
"Char were leaving in a bit, hurry up love" nick yells from the hotel bedroom "yup, on it!" I reply.
We get to the airport and go through all the waiting and security stuff, so when we finally get one the plane we both end up falling asleep for almost  a half an hour.
"Char?" Nick says in a calm voice
"Mhm", I lift my sleepy head off his shoulder  slowly.
"We're there love!!" He whispers under his breath
"Oooo" I say excitedly, I look out the window to see the clouds fluffing up around the plane, cute.
Then my attention gets distracted by some very annoying old ladies in the back that decided to talk super loudly ,oof.
"SHUT UP" i whisper aggressively to myself after a while , nick giggles " they'll shut up soon or I'll make them" he looks so serious it makes me snort out laughter "WHATS SO FUNNY" nick gives the worst attempt of being mad, "you" I grin a bit quieter than my usual wheeze. Then the ladies laugh way louder than they have for the past 30 minutes, Nick turns his head around and stares at them but they just keep laughing so loud it makes me angry. "Excuse me ladies could you turn it a bit down?" Nick smiles falsely at them, but the girls just continue as if they didn't hear him but they clearly did, "excuse me?" Nick repeated, the oldies turn to look at him very dead eyed, silence. "Yes?" One of them say, clearly annoyed "would you guys mind keeping it a bit down please?" Nick says in a smile, they shoot a look that says 'shut the fuck up' before saying "actually not, you, young man cannot decide how we talk because we are adults and you are a schoolboy" nick gets very frustrated by this and a few people turn to look at what's going on. "Actually i am a 23 year old who is in fact married" nick shoots back, the girls laugh "oh where is she then" they laugh "I can't see other than that little curly head guy" the point at me.

𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
"I can't see other than that little curly head guy" she points at Charlie, they do not get to comment or assume anything about me or Charlie "we'll actually that 'little curly head guy' is my husband and you do not get to comment or assume anything about us or our relationship, understand?" I raise my voice a bit. They both give this look of panic mixed with disgust.. "so you're gay then?" They giggle. At this point I want to just yell at them or punch them but we're on a plane so obviously none of that is gonna happen. "That's it I'm not fighting anymore about my relationship anymore, have a lovely life, bye" I say and turn away from them. I look at Charlie who looks happy but scared, "you okay?" I ask him gently "nick you literally just fought some assholes for me" he smiles "you must be obsessed with me or something" he fakes a cute disgusted look but but his head on my shoulder to rest a bit, "bitches" I whisper as I glance back at the girls, no, old ass assholes, yes.

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
We arrive at Copenhagen airport after a chaotic flight with a lot of homophobia and drama. But although the flight itself wasn't too bad. Our friend Maja is picking us up from the airport in her very cool car, a bright pink fiat 500, it's a smaller Version than the ones we're used to but in my opinion it's cool. We talk to Maja about a lot of things but mostly about the Billie concert, she's a huge Billie fan too which in my case is absolutely amazing because Nick well yeah he likes her and stuff but Maja is just as obsessed with her as I am.
After a long drive we get to our hotel, we decided to stay at a hotel in Copenhagen centrum. We've planned out all the places we want to visit while we're here, at first we're going to see the little mermaid which is a statue incase you didn't know. Then we're going to spend a day with Maja, shopping in the streets, and then nick said he had a surprise for me, very interesting.
*time skip 🤭*

I wake up to the sight of my extremely beautiful husband who's laying on the bed without a shirt and his ginger hair is messed up all over his face and his freckles so perfect. I sigh quietly to catch his attention but he just lays there continuing to sleep heavily, or well that's until he quickly picks me up in his arms and pulls me closer to him, still with closed eyes, "Nickk!!!" I laugh, he covers my mouth and whispers "shhhh pretend as if nothing happened" as he cuddles me into his arms "you're lucky I love you" I grin as I run my fingers through his messy hair.
"We gotta get up its 9am" I grunt
"Fine".
for some reason it took us 2 hours to eat breakfast, get ready, shower and apparently do nick's 'messy' hair as he calls it even tho I think it's pretty, no, Hot.
"Wow" nick says as he points up at the little mermaid statue, it's so peaceful but loud too. Copenhagen is cool.

𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝:
We explore the city for a few hours and then decide to get some food so we google a few restaurants that has some pretty good reviews. "I like that one" Charlie says as he points to a oldish looking one, "let's go then" I say.
Luckily there isn't too long of a walk there only about 20 minutes.
After ordering our food we talk about Denmark and obviously Charlie discovered that Billie went here a few years ago.
We finish eating pretty quickly because we both were so hungry so we go back to the hotel a bit later.
"I'm going to sleep I swear I'm so tired" Charlie says at like 1am "same" I sigh as I get into bed and scoop Charlie in my arms, "goodnight" I whisper "night love"

(Maja is the Scandinavian version of Maya!! And I'm so so so sorry for the delays of these last few chapters but I might start posting twice a month instead of four🥹. And I feel so bad abt it but I litreally get too busyyyy)